Rate Dr. Jason Bourne

Dr. Jason Bourne's Ratings

Dr. bourne is an amazing chiropractor. Very caring and knowledge. I feel 100% better. After removing one of his staff members that was not very friendly it's been a lot more welcoming environment. Very friendly staff. It's worth the drive to see Dr. bourne!!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bourne is, by far, the best Chiropractor I have seen. He and his staff are very welcoming to patients. I would highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Jason and his staff are great. He truly cares about you and will do all he can to help.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

What can you say about a guy name after an action hero, he may not save lifes and beat up bad guys but let me tell you, my quality of life has dramatically improved 100%.2 thumbs up for Jason and his staff. Johhny Camaro

Submitted Jan. 26, 2011 | flag

The best chiropractor ever!!Was able to fix me up after my first visit. Very caring, knowledgable, compassionate, and personable. Would highly recommend him.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

The best! Knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, kind and supportive. A leader in his profession.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag

Kind, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Went to a lot of trouble to get more information to help me with a problem - and to help prevent the recurrence of the problem.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2009 | flag

Jason and Nancy are fantastic, I have tried many others and none compare.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Great student rate. Very knowledgable, approachable etc. Ask as many dumb questions as you like and he will answer them all. Great doctor

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

I was able to see Dr. Bourne through a referral that same day ! No charge for almost an hour of his time. He fully explained everything to me and showed me my back/neck problems by use of his computer program. Very caring and thorough. I have seen him 3 times now even though he is more than 100 kms. from my home. He recently called me and left me a message as to who I could see in Hamilton with a similar technique as his. I can't thank him enough for his efforts on my behalf. His receptionist is wonderful too. It makes one feel better just being with nice people who are concerned for your well being.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag