Rate Dr. John J. Richards

Dr. John J. Richards's Ratings

We have been patients of Dr. Richards since 2009. We could not ask for a more attentive, honest and knowledgeable doctor. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable regardless of how miserable you may feel due to medical problems. We would recommend him to all in need of a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Recently moved to the area and am disabled and need regular doctor care. Went to this idiot with all my prescription bottles and documentation and he treated me like a total pile of trash!!!! He did not bother to check my extensive medical history, nor did he bother to acknowledge my disabilities which are physical and emotional. He treated me like a drug addict and threw me out of his office!!!! He did not even bother to check my medical history or anything!! I went to hi needing help and left the office traumatized. If you have anything besides a cut finger DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!! He is rude, uncaring and was very abusuve toward me without cause. I would not reccomend this doctor to a dog!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Great doctor! My kids love him!!!!!! His staff is very nice and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389385].votes_count ]]