Rate Dr. Trey Mueller

Dr. Trey Mueller's Ratings

The staff and Dr. Mueller are very pleasant. They make you feel at ease and I would recommend anyone to Dr. Mueller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I was recommended to this dentist through a friend and certainly glad that I was. My experience with dentist in the past has not been good therefore I was somewhat apprehensive. He quickly put me at ease and was gentle and "no pain"!! He gained my respect and I will continue my visits with him. I highly recommend Dr. Mueller.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Awesome experience! Very knowledgeable and personable dentist. The hygienist was great too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2013

First off, I do not like going to the dentist but my experience with Dr. Mueller was fantastic. He was so funny and thoughtful and also did quality work and made me feel like I was his #1 priority. I'm wondering if you that voted him a "1" went to the same guy. Me and my husband have been to 5 different dentists since we have been married but I can tell you we have found OUR dentist now. Thanks Doctor Trey!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

This Dentist is personable and did a wonderful job with two crowns for me. His dental hygienist is outstanding as well. The office got me in close to my scheduled time. I will send all my friends to Dr. Mueller!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

This experience has been a nightmare. I have anxiety about dentists to begin with, the office staff, billing/ credit dept. is rude & offensive. The crowns I had placed are poor quality, the attitude from the front office is condescending. Ive had 3 front crowns placed, theyve all cracked, chipped & broke in pieces. I don't "BITE" down, chew anything with my front teeth because Im so paranoid & after all the money Ive spent! The CROWNS I just had placed 4 weeks ago, have already cracked in half! He needs a new LAB, sadly,I have no choice but to go back to him! Several times they didnt bill my insurance correctly,& lied about it, there's alot of staff turnover,the new staff has no idea what theyre doing or what Ive been through or care! They overcharge, UP-Sell, the dentist, knowing I have a fear of dentists, has never offered any pain relief,or medication, HE just says, "OH this wont be that bad" Im over this dentist & this office of incompetence. its been an expensive lesson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2012

I would NOT recommend this Dentist’s office to my friends, family, or coworkers. They seem very focused on “upselling” me into various special treatments. I had an appointment today to get my teeth cleaned and they tried to sell me close to $600.00 worth of “treatments.” It really seemed like the medical supply salesperson just visited them and now they’re trying to push all of these “special treatments” on me. It seemed strange that as I began to question the costs and the treatments, the price started to change. I really feel like they’re intentionally stacking the treatments on the patient and then they begin to remove them one by one until you agree to the price. The office manager seemed very rude and condescending to me but that’s just my opinion. The best way I can describe this office to you is to think “timeshare presentation.” Make your own decision but I recommend that you look elsewhere and avoid this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2011

Awesome dentist. He has one of the best and funniest personalities of anyone I have ever met, and on top of that he does great work. Staff is also very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389630].votes_count ]]