Dr. Greg ROSENN

5 1 2.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Greg ROSENN

Dr. Greg ROSENN's Ratings

Office staff are incompetent and rude. We repeatedly left voicemails and messages and never received calls in response. Important information regarding preparations for EEG not given in advance. Waited 45 minutes for a scheduled test. Can't say much about Dr Rosenn as he spent all of 2 minutes with us. Will not be going back and most definitely would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Wonderful experience all around. Staff helpful and Dr. Very caring , knowledgable and patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2802168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

If your child presents with tics and ocd have him check to see if it is from an infection like strep. Not sure how he treats it but it shoudl be with antibiotics not with psych meds.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I have had quite a few bad experiences in Dr. rosenn's office. I don't like him for the reasons mentioned here......rude, uncaring, and submissive. I will also say there is a nurse practitioner that I refuse to be scheduled with again, Ms. Winthrop, which I insisted this was noted on my sons chart. We see Amy only, and we are very happy with her. Since they've moved, the front office staff has been more helpful and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2644225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I took my granddaughter there for the last year. You always wait long, but Dr. Rosen and his nurses were always kind to me. I only switched because I needed a second opinion and was pleased with the new dr., only because my granddaughter goes quite often and I feel like I wait too long. I give the staff the credit they deserve, very stressful job!!! Ann Angehr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I have known Dr. Rosenn for 14 years. He was very quick to point out my sons diagnoses. His staff has never been rude. I can tell you they have extended late times for people coming from work and school....& can push your appointment . I have never had emergencies that were ignored. I have 3 children being seen in that office. Witnessing first had ....my only problem is having children unsupervised by parents playing on their electronics. Appointments....have to tell you.....I have lost count on how many times parents swear they had an appointment and marked the wrong month or date. I have done it. Have to ask which child it was for again. I get my reminder calls the day before. If it wasn't for Dr Rosenn, I would not have my oldest. Rude? No, he actually cares about the kids. Staff? Amazing. I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I echo the comments re: the rude, unprofessional staff and doctor, with the exception of the nurse practitioner we saw; however, even in this latter case, though she was very polite, her questions were completely unnecessary given that we had answered all of them in the very detailed intake forms. On both visits, we had to wait an hour and a half to see someone & definitely not because quality health care is provided. Our second visit, the doctor took a personal phone call and just told us to chart my daughter's migraines -- did not address the symptoms from the first visit at all. I learned much more from doing my own research about the types of migraines my daughter was experiencing and how to prevent them. I agree with the other comments that he seems only interested in getting you out of there quickly. Sometimes con artists have medical degrees; fortunately for us, he is the only medical professional of this kind that we have ever experienced. Please go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][389818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

I have been taking my 15 year old son to Dr. Rosen's office for 5 years now. He was diagnosed with ADD in 5th grade. I have never met Dr. Rosen! We always see Terri, the nurse practitioner. She is always helpful and has a wonderful bedside manner! She takes the time to answer my questions and is very professional. The one time I had to see another NP in the practice, I found her to be completely clueless! Since then, I only see Terri!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

My 10 y/o has been seeing him about a year. Before that as toddlers both my boys had seen him for "ruling out" other stuff. Even back then I thought he was rude and dismissive but I chalked it up to catching him on an off day. Well now it's been a year and he is just getting worse. One would think as you continue to build a rapport with a dr he would treat you nicer the longer you go. My husband I always go together so it's not me. I do believe he has a 3 question limit. My sons meds were increased and when I politely inquired about possible side effects he said condescendingly "IT'S THE SAME MEDICATION!!!". When I told him my son started a very rigorous sport and should we be concerned, he said "if your going to be one of those parents that thinks their kid is going to have a one in a thousand cardiac problem then take him to a cardiologist!". Then my husband politely asked for reiteration on dose increase and he rudely said "I thought I just made myself clear" and walked out. WE R DONE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I took my 5 yr old to Dr Rosen. I have to say after reading the posts before the appts, I expected something much different than what I experienced. The Dr and his nurse practitioner were extremely polite, professional, good with my child, and never once got annoyed at my questions. Even the staff was polite. He also impressed me that he didn't just jump to the prescription pad. Seriously, give this guy a break in no way does he represent what is posted here, at least in my experience. He tells it like it is, so expect that going in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389815].votes_count ]]