Rate Dr. Greg ROSENN

Dr. Greg ROSENN's Ratings

I have known Dr. Rosenn for 14 years. He was very quick to point out my sons diagnoses. His staff has never been rude. I can tell you they have extended late times for people coming from work and school....& can push your appointment . I have never had emergencies that were ignored. I have 3 children being seen in that office. Witnessing first had ....my only problem is having children unsupervised by parents playing on their electronics. Appointments....have to tell you.....I have lost count on how many times parents swear they had an appointment and marked the wrong month or date. I have done it. Have to ask which child it was for again. I get my reminder calls the day before. If it wasn't for Dr Rosenn, I would not have my oldest. Rude? No, he actually cares about the kids. Staff? Amazing. I

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I echo the comments re: the rude, unprofessional staff and doctor, with the exception of the nurse practitioner we saw; however, even in this latter case, though she was very polite, her questions were completely unnecessary given that we had answered all of them in the very detailed intake forms. On both visits, we had to wait an hour and a half to see someone & definitely not because quality health care is provided. Our second visit, the doctor took a personal phone call and just told us to chart my daughter's migraines -- did not address the symptoms from the first visit at all. I learned much more from doing my own research about the types of migraines my daughter was experiencing and how to prevent them. I agree with the other comments that he seems only interested in getting you out of there quickly. Sometimes con artists have medical degrees; fortunately for us, he is the only medical professional of this kind that we have ever experienced. Please go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2014

I have been taking my 15 year old son to Dr. Rosen's office for 5 years now. He was diagnosed with ADD in 5th grade. I have never met Dr. Rosen! We always see Terri, the nurse practitioner. She is always helpful and has a wonderful bedside manner! She takes the time to answer my questions and is very professional. The one time I had to see another NP in the practice, I found her to be completely clueless! Since then, I only see Terri!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

My 10 y/o has been seeing him about a year. Before that as toddlers both my boys had seen him for "ruling out" other stuff. Even back then I thought he was rude and dismissive but I chalked it up to catching him on an off day. Well now it's been a year and he is just getting worse. One would think as you continue to build a rapport with a dr he would treat you nicer the longer you go. My husband I always go together so it's not me. I do believe he has a 3 question limit. My sons meds were increased and when I politely inquired about possible side effects he said condescendingly "IT'S THE SAME MEDICATION!!!". When I told him my son started a very rigorous sport and should we be concerned, he said "if your going to be one of those parents that thinks their kid is going to have a one in a thousand cardiac problem then take him to a cardiologist!". Then my husband politely asked for reiteration on dose increase and he rudely said "I thought I just made myself clear" and walked out. WE R DONE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

I took my 5 yr old to Dr Rosen. I have to say after reading the posts before the appts, I expected something much different than what I experienced. The Dr and his nurse practitioner were extremely polite, professional, good with my child, and never once got annoyed at my questions. Even the staff was polite. He also impressed me that he didn't just jump to the prescription pad. Seriously, give this guy a break in no way does he represent what is posted here, at least in my experience. He tells it like it is, so expect that going in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Took my daughter to see the doctor. Came back two months later for a follow-up and found the office locked and dark. They moved and did not bother to call any of their patients to tell them. Went into the doctor's office next door. They said that Dr Rosenn patients were coming in all day long asking if they left a fowarding address (which they did). When I got to the new location I told the girl behind the desk that I was not notified of their move. She replied "we did not notify anyone yet". I asked her how they could not go thru the list of appt's for the next day and call people to let them know of the new address and she just looked at me like I was crazy. Shockingly unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

I waited 2 months for a follow-up appoint. Hoping I would get some information before my daughter started school. I showed up and they told me I had no appt, basically accusing me of making it up. They refused to see us, even after I told them I was going to another Doctor. Completely unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

this doctor is horrible he was very rude to my brother and his 7 year old daughter. Very unprofessional!! My poor niece!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

Terrible Doctor! Pediatric Doctor, yet no bedside manner for children. My daughter is 7 years old and is skiddish when it comes to doctors, so when he went to take her blood pressure she resisted. He got annoyed immediately. Next he tried to look in her eyes with a light and she closed her eyes. He slammed down his light and told her she needed to wait outside. He then said he couldn't deal with this and was going to refer us to another doctor because she was not cooperating. He basically kicked us out of his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

BEWARE,STAY AWAY,ARROGANT, DISMISSIVE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. My wife and I took my 7 yr old son to Dr. Rosen for a 2nd opinion on diagnosis and medication. Upon entering the exam room, he immediately took a personal phone call for several minutes regarding a tv set. He was overly determined to say his piece and get on to his next patient, even mentioning " I need to see my next patient". His bedside manner receives an "F", his tone both condescending and arrogant. I have never left a review in any form but felt compelled to. Due yourself a favor, their are plenty of compassionate professionals out there,seek one out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389812].votes_count ]]