Rate Dr. Marc A. Zechel

Dr. Marc A. Zechel's Ratings

Marc Zechel is wonderful. He not only saw me right away -- as my tooth was about to explode -- but during a post-surgical check-up, he went above and beyond the call of duty. He noticed that I was coughing badly. I have had a chronic cough for years and years. Marc asked if I had ever tried a particular medication that he had heard from colleagues was sometimes effective. I had never heard of it. I contacted my physician, got the prescription, and lo and behold, it helps quite a bit. Now this is the sign of a true clinician. To Marc, I was not just a tooth. I was a person with a problem that he noticed and tried to help. And help he did. Thank you Marc!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Appointment to have wisdom teeth extracted could not have gone better. Dr. Zechel did an outstanding job. His staff was very friendly and accommodating. The procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Zechel was very professional. Will recommend his services to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Zechel to anyone. I was very apprehensive about getting my four wisdom teeth removed, but he made the process so comfortable and smooth. He answered every question with patience and care. His bedside manner really put me at ease as well. My surgery only took 30mins and I went home with no pain. Over the next few days I expected some pain, but to my relief I only experienced some swelling and barely any pain. Dr. Zechel even contacted me throughout the next few days to make sure everything was healing well. Overall, a great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2012

I would highly recommend to others! I was truly terrified of biting the bullet and having my wisdom teeth extracted, but Dr. Zechel was extremely knowledgable, patient, and put me to ease. The surgery went on time as scheduled and went extremely smooth. He was very concerned that I was as comfortable as possible during and after the surgery, which I highly appreciated. I had two teeth removed (one impacted) and everything is healing great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Had a great experience with Dr. Zechel! Put me at ease right away and took care of my problem quickly. It's been six months and I haven't had any problems. Would definitely return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2012

Dr. Zechel performed a skilled tooth extraction for my husband with no incidents. Over the next few days, the bleeding wouldn’t cease. Due to Dr. Zechel's medical expertise and intervention, my husband received the medical treatment he needed. Dr. Zechel followed us daily through two ER visits and finally hospital admission where they found a medical disorder we didn't even know he had. We can’t thank you enough Dr. Zechel for your compassion and the time you devoted to my husband’s case. God bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

What a nice surgeon! Though I was scared, within a few moments I was comfortable and the rest of the surgery was just as comfortable. He seems to really enjoy his work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][389882].votes_count ]]