Dr. Linda Klapwyk

Rate Dr. Linda Klapwyk

Dr. Linda Klapwyk's Ratings

excellent family doctor knowlegable and friendly ----staff also always smiling and helpful

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Klapwyk for several years. As others have mentioned, she is always on time (although I'm curious to know why the waiting room is always empty) and can be friendly. But there is little substance. When all I've needed is a general check-up or antibiotics for an obvious infection, she has been good. But anything more complex than that and she becomes dismissive. Most of the time, I feel that I'm on my own when it comes to my health care.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

I left this doctor after year of having her as a GP. Appointments were always very quick & she wasn't very knowledgeable. Very nice, yes...but not helpful.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

Dr.Klapwyk is best doctor I have ever had! I have been struggling with ongoing illness for years, she helped me get my condition under control and gave me references to specialized doctors which were just as helpful and attentive. Her staff is friendly and always call me back when I leave a message. So happy I found such a wonderful doctor in Toronto.

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

Always on time ; attentive listener, very thorough in reviewing test results, prompt at referring for follow up tests and not prone to pushing the pills.An excellent family Doctor.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klapwyk is a bum. She isn't very knowledgeable or if she is she sure doesn't show it. I went to her to try and get a diagnosis for a chronic issue and she gave me medication that wasn't appropriate and had horrid side effects. When i went back and told her that I couldn't take that medication she refused to give me anything else and basically couldn't have cared less about my condition. I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Klapwyk is wonderful. She takes care of my whole family, and she is very thorough and listens well. She also knows when she needs to refer us to other specialists.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

She is very pleasant and makes you feel at home. She always remembers names and previous info. I feel very relaxed in her presence.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Klapwyk's manner IS top notch -- but there is no substance in it. She never actually does anything for me -- including giving helpful advice on how to deal with health problems I go in with. In some ways, this is more annoying than a doctor who is open about not being very concerned with your health issues.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Klapwyk is an absolutely brilliant physician. She is friendly, kind, and very supportive. I consider it a privilege to be her patient. I have seen other doctors in the past, but none of them come even close to her in terms of knowledge and service. The office staff has always been friendly to me. Not often can one say that it is actually a pleasure to see a doctor, but this is the case when it comes to visiting Dr. Klapwyk.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2010 | flag