Rate Dr. Troy D. Yeomans

Dr. Troy D. Yeomans's Ratings

Yeomans Chiropractic is in a class of its own. Dr. Yeomans keeps me pain free like no other chiropractor I have been to. Pleasant, accommodating staff. Superb office setting and state of the art equipment. Dr. Yeomans is very timely yet gives thorough, personalized treatment. I love knowing I'm in good hands!

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Yeomans has been fantastic in figuring out my post-surgery back issues and taking me from miserable pain to happy, functioning human being! He is a terrific educator, as well as a skilled chiropractor. He truly cares about his patients and that makes all the difference in the world. The staff creates a warm, comfortable environment that helps complete a wonderful experience.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

He fixed me. Also fixed a foot problem that the podiatrist said was unfixable. Turned a chiro skeptic into a fan.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Yeomans has been very helpful in my pain management! He rocks & you should visit him in his new office. (I will be doing so soon too!)

Submitted April 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Yeomans is both patient and understanding to my needs. He is very knowledgeable and truly seems to care about my overall health. My husband referred me to him, and now I have referred my sister and her family. We are all very happy with our care.

Submitted July 26, 2008 | flag

Very funny! Great doc, knows his stuff. Would reccomend to anyone. Well worth the looong drive. Reads these ratings :)

Submitted Dec. 13, 2004 | flag

This guy is a total hottie. He is kinda cocky, but he is new at this stuff. The office staff isnt the best.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2004 | flag