You may also like

Rate Dr. Jordan M. Balter

Dr. Jordan M. Balter's Ratings

Amazing man he would of done anything for anyone. How can this be

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Does anyone know his nurse practitioners!?! I'm trying to find one of his that worked with him and I can't find anyone or get any returned calls.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

he never shows up. He was a A hole, Bad DR. He would be 2 to 4 hours before he would show uo to his office, so you waited on him. he did nor care about you, just money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Ive been with dr balter for over 8 yrs ..yes he was always late but worth it.. He had a great personality and was very helpful... I will miss him dearly and do not think ill never see another like him or anyone to replace that always seemed to care!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2569558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Dr Balter passed away from a heart attack September 22nd ... May he Rest in Peace!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2557474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

He died today. 09/26/2014.
I came in for a 3pm appt.
Not a 'soul' in the office. No call. Just a msg letting patients know that he had died. And the Nurse Practitioners are gone for good. As the offices are now closed.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2553684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I HAD TWO DIFFERENT APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED AND I DROVE AN HOUR AND A HALF AND I WAS TOLD WHEN I GOT THERE THAT HE CALLED IN AND CANCELLED.NEVER GOING BACK TO HIM EVER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Balter is late sometimes but it's usually worth it. I read the other comments. I have never seen him unconcerned about the office. I've never seen him spend more than a few minutes with someone from a pharm company. He usually spends about the right amount of time with me. I've seen a lot of psychiatrists over the years and he is one of the best I've had and certainly the best in the area. I can't imagine him not caring about someone urinating in the waiting room. If that really happened he probably didn't know about it. And running late doesn't always mean that someone doesn't care. None of my doctors run on time and I think they care. They are just busy. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][390419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2012

A really good and compassionate doctor who knows a lot about his field.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][390418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2012

Dr. Balter is absolutely never on time. I saw him for over four years and I can't remember ever waiting less than an hour, and in each new office, the wait time got worse and worse. I finally came to my senses and after being urged by my therapist I started seeing a private pay psychiatrist, and wow, what a difference!!! He had my diagnosis wrong for all 4 years I saw him. I was never in his office for longer than 7 or 8 minutes, and most of the times it was even less than that. Even if I had questions or concerns, he would often start to usher me out of the room before I was ready to be done with the appointment. My final reason for leaving was how both he and his office staff handled an incident in the waiting room where another patient urinated on a chair-instead of removing the chair and cleaning it up, they left the chair there and left us-the patients in the waiting room to warn others not to sit there. When there is only about 8 chairs in a room, seating is at a premium.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390421].votes_count ]]