Rate Dr. Yelena Vinter

Dr. Yelena Vinter's Ratings

Dr. Vinter has done an amazing job with my Teeth. It is very hard to find a good, patient, and caring doctor I am lucky to have her as a dentist. She does an amazing job, does not rush through the job. She accurately charged me for the work she has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

This doctor is very professional, nice and knows her job. She did a very good job on my teeth, I am happy to be one of her patients. I recommend her to other patients in pain or that want a beautiful smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

As for professionalism i totally agree .. She is really knowledgable and professional. BUT she overcharged my insurance and billed for not provided services. Whatever you call it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

My personal opinion is that she is very experienced and hard-working doctor. Her office has 3 rooms and she does 3 patients at once. This is a clear indicator of her professionalism and multi-tasking skills. On the other hand she sometimes may have a lot of people and you will need to wait a bit and that may be later than your actual appointment time. She may also leave you and work on the other patient next room while for instance your anesthesia is freezing your gum. She talks a bit fast so slow her down for a detailed explanation. Once all my cavities were fixed and I still had a lot of money remaining on my insurance she told me to come back next year so she doesn't seem to be the type of dentist focused to make money out of patients. I went to her for a number of years now and chose her from among many dentists. I had to go to a different dentist to get a tooth implant though as she doesn't do them. Overall I am satisfied with her over the years and would definitely recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390470].votes_count ]]