Dr. Navin Ratra

Dr. Navin Ratra

Rate Dr. Navin Ratra

Dr. Navin Ratra's Ratings

Amazing dentist. Truly cares about his patients and is very friendly. He makes sure during the procedure that you are comfortable and not in pain. He will talk you through what is going on and will educate you about your teeth. Learned a lot from him and I'm glad I found a dentist I will be going to and recommending my friends. Staff is very nice and helpful too. They are fast and do not make you wait around.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2014 | flag

This is the very best environment - always so cheerful - especially for a dentist's office. They are so courteous to your special needs and to your personal preferences. They will accomodate you according to your work time and do no have wait long. They realise you are often times coming from work. Very good with children and disabled students.

Submitted March 6, 2014 | flag

I am 12 weeks pregnant and had a badly infected wisdom tooth. Dr.Ratra was not only concerned for my well being, but also my child. He is extremly knowledgeable, and has a very calming way about him. He talked me through the whole procedure and made sure I was comfortable the entire time. He is truly an amazing dentist!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr. Ratra for the removal of my wisdom teeth which was a complicated procedure since my teeth were in bad cobdition. THE BEST DENTIST EVER. Made sure I was okay. Consistently called me to check up on my health and condition after my surgery. Amazing dentist and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Outstanding. Fixed my teeth after another dentist chipped and cracked them. He is a wonderful doctor and humanbeing. God bless him. We need more doctors' like him.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Had wisdom teeth removed. Was given a credit because all anesthesia was not used. Very honest, reliable, and helpful dentist!! HIGHLY RECCOMENDED

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Ratra is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. My teeth aren't perfect and he doesn't rub that in my face and make me feel bad about it. He goes out of his way to make me feel comfortable and takes extra time to teach you the things you need to know about your teeth. I'd recommend Dr Ratra to anyone, anywhere, anytime!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable, and understanding patients problem.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2010 | flag

My experience with Dr Ratra was amazing. They are reliable, efficient, professional and – above all – truthful. This alone sets them above their competition.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Ratra to anyone! I have a strong allergy to Doctors, especially dentists and what makes it worse is that i have terrible teeth. Dr. Ratra has been very patient, always ensured that i was never in pain and i leave happy!! I would give him a 10/10!!

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag