Rate Dr. Frank D. Miller

Dr. Frank D. Miller's Ratings

He has always been very helpful with both my husband and I. Very eager to get to the bottom of your problem. We have never had to wait but a few minutes to see him. The staff is great. I recomend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Dr. Miller is very conscientious and knowledgeable. After another doctor ignored my complaints, Dr. Miller found my problem on the first visit. If not for his dedication and caring, I would not be alive today. He had been my doctor for a few years when I mentioned a 'pulled muscle', a hardness that had no pain. He followed up on a concern that many doctors would have dismissed. The concern turned out to be a radical tumor that would have killed me quickly without treatment. Ten years later, he continues to be a great doctor that not only listens to me, but actually hears what I say and responds. I feel truly blessed to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1178700].votes_count ]]