You may also like

Rate Dr. Richard Nahas

Dr. Richard Nahas's Ratings

Dr. Nahas has a "corner store buzzer" that rings when your OHIP funded "pain clinic" time is up with him. It is very clear that this clinic is a business not only for him but also his family! The bottom line is more important than what is in the best interest of the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Terrible, terrible and terrible... Money grab is all it is...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

STAY AWAY from Dr. Nahas for many reasons. Money grab is one. Not knowledgeable. Rude, arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

He is a charlatan. He has accreditation (supposedly) of a doctor but what he practices has nothing to do with medicine. He pushes expensive supplements without explaining them, gives you advise based on one thing and then when it doesn't work explains that the reason was really something else. A sham.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Felt dismissed and left with less information than I came in with. Nurse had her back to me looking at the computer the entire time. Felt rushed because the staff double booked. Doctor pushes meds on you that are very expensive. Doesn't explain treatment approach. Very disappointing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

My immune system was shot (I was frequently getting colds, sore throats, bronchitis, etc.) and when I tried any intensive exercise I would be exhausted for days afterwards. After several years of frustration, my G.P. said "you've got to improve your immune system - go alternative, if you have to, but DO SOMETHING!" A year later, I discovered the Seekers Centre. Dr. Nahas and his team gave me infusions for adrenal support, acupuncture and EAV testing to further support my immune function. I'm back to swimming laps, cross-country skiing, etc. and I haven't had a cold in 2 years! I never felt so cared for, as I did at the Seekers Centre. It's an incredible team and I am so fortunate to have found them. It was expensive, but so is dental work. It was so worth it! Parenthetically, Dr. Zaidan, who performed the acupuncture, also resolved the pain I had had in my wrist for some 40 years from a ski-do accident!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2356973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have written my comments a couple of weeks ago but it still has not appeared. It read. IF YOU SUFFER FROM DEGENERATIVE HEART DISEASE. STAY AWAY. It took DR NAHAS 2 years to conclude that he could not help improve the situation. In the meanwhile my husbands condition deteriorated. He had emergency bypass surgery 3 weeks ago. He survived thanks to the best cardiac surgeon. SO STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][390881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Dr. Nahas is not a conventional doctor and does not practice the standard of care, which is what I was looking for. He also dispenses bio-identical products and is not limited to Western medical principles.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][390880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I have suffered for years with chronic fatigue and a tendency to catch every flu and cold in town. No mainstream doctor I ever saw -and I saw a number- was either interested or able to help. Dr. Nahas, however, has helped me to the point that I am now feeling well, for the first time in many years. Some of the treatments are pricey, but what is more important than health? I have not noticed any big discrepancy between prices of supplements at his office than elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390879].votes_count ]]