Rate Dr. Richard Nahas

Dr. Richard Nahas's Ratings

My immune system was shot (I was frequently getting colds, sore throats, bronchitis, etc.) and when I tried any intensive exercise I would be exhausted for days afterwards. After several years of frustration, my G.P. said "you've got to improve your immune system - go alternative, if you have to, but DO SOMETHING!" A year later, I discovered the Seekers Centre. Dr. Nahas and his team gave me infusions for adrenal support, acupuncture and EAV testing to further support my immune function. I'm back to swimming laps, cross-country skiing, etc. and I haven't had a cold in 2 years! I never felt so cared for, as I did at the Seekers Centre. It's an incredible team and I am so fortunate to have found them. It was expensive, but so is dental work. It was so worth it! Parenthetically, Dr. Zaidan, who performed the acupuncture, also resolved the pain I had had in my wrist for some 40 years from a ski-do accident!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I have written my comments a couple of weeks ago but it still has not appeared. It read. IF YOU SUFFER FROM DEGENERATIVE HEART DISEASE. STAY AWAY. It took DR NAHAS 2 years to conclude that he could not help improve the situation. In the meanwhile my husbands condition deteriorated. He had emergency bypass surgery 3 weeks ago. He survived thanks to the best cardiac surgeon. SO STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Dr. Nahas is not a conventional doctor and does not practice the standard of care, which is what I was looking for. He also dispenses bio-identical products and is not limited to Western medical principles.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

I have suffered for years with chronic fatigue and a tendency to catch every flu and cold in town. No mainstream doctor I ever saw -and I saw a number- was either interested or able to help. Dr. Nahas, however, has helped me to the point that I am now feeling well, for the first time in many years. Some of the treatments are pricey, but what is more important than health? I have not noticed any big discrepancy between prices of supplements at his office than elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I have suffered from fibromyalgia and severe chronic fatigue for over 10 years. I have been prescribed just about every medication on the market (mostly anti-depressants) and have found little relief. Dr. Nahas and his staff offer alternative medicine practices that most of us will not be familiar with and for some people, they may not work. But, for me, in less than two months, I am starting to feel great. Yes, I had to pay but after years of trying and failing with normal medical practices, it has been well worth it to feel energized and pain free. Plus, Dr. Nahas got me off my prescribed meds. There has to be something to alternative medicine or why would it be a mandatory course for med students at Ottawa U.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This doctor is a nightmare. I went to seekers for help and so far NOTHING but money wasted. In my life I've dealt with a severe eating disorder and depression. I was seeing Dr. Engfield but he asked help from this doctor as he was having trouble figuring out my issues. This doctor came in with the worse attitude. He went on telling me how carbs were horrible for me after I just spent 6 months in patient trying to come to peace with food. Then he told me how all my inpatient work was useless and only hypnotherapy at 200$ a session would help me ****!!!! This is a horrible doctor that is taking advantage of people at their most vulnerable time. Shame on you!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I have seen Dr. Nahas several times and $2000.00 later my situation has not improved. The products there are in such diluted concentrations that their benefits remain to be seen and the prices they are sold at give greater benefit to the Seeker Centre than the patient. People go there as a last resort when conventional medicine is not giving them solutions or answers. This is a very vulnerable position to be in and that vulnerable feeling is preyed upon to maximize profit without delivering the promised result. It is more about extracting every last dollar from the patient to the point where they are taking out loans or selling their belongings to pay for treatment. Patients are openly told that they do not make enough money to be cured. You best best is to frequent as many walk in clinics as possible as you will wind up getting better care from a random physician that you've never seen before. Unfortunately this is a growing trend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2013

Went to the Seekers Centre to look for alternative solutions for cardiac angina for which mainstream medicine can only offer bypass surgery. Also had circulation problems. After significant testing, underwent H2O2 infusions, which solved the circulation problems. Now working on the angina problem via chelation therapy, with mixed results to date. Hopefully, this is an alternative therapy which will work well! Through an early success on the circulation issue, I have confidence that this practitioner will arrive at a solution for my problem which mainstream medicine does not. The services are not cheap nor covered by OHIP, but if they do solve the problem, they will be well worth the price!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390875].votes_count ]]