Rate Dr. Justin Lee

Dr. Justin Lee's Ratings

Had hernia surgery performed by Dr. Lee. He patiently explained the procedure to me and answered all my questions. Surgery went well. Incision was perfect. Followup appt was excellent. I was very happy with my care and treatment.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Not to sure about all these negative comments about Doctor Lee. He is highly trained and appears to be 100 percent in tune with his patients. My surgery went as scheduled, he visited in recovery and explained that the surgery everything went well. So far I am home in pain as expected after any surgery and on the mend. I give this Doctor 10 out of 10

Submitted May 25, 2014 | flag

I had a big operated DR lee is very good surgeon and he is a good man. Allen z

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

I am surprised by the negative comments. I found dr. Lee to be very nice. My husband was diagnosed with diverticulitis. Dr. Lee preformed his colonoscopy. Every appointment leading up to that day I found dr. Lee to be helpful and knowledgable. I liked him so much I decided to have him do my gallbladder removal. He made us feel comfortable and at ease.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Doctor Lee is very helpful and not arrogant at all. He is like Angle God sent to us. He saved my Dad life recently. He takes time answering questions and very concerning my feeling. He is very easy to approach and very intelligent and acknowledgeable. He is also very friendly, always smiling to us. He made me very trustful for him.i would recommend this doctor to you. May GOD bless him and with him always.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

This "doctor" is super arrogant and is a true **** treating his patients as assembly line goods. Surgery is his only work scope because he was the one holding the knife. He pushes the end-end care responsibility to other doctors without thinking by himself. We had horrible nightmare dealing with him are now filing complain over a loss family member. You should run away if he rushes to book your surgery because he will create a mess and leave that for his extended vacation until you die. Stay away from this ****!

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lee operated on my hernia in march using the shouldice method and the results were very good. I couldn't ask for a better surgeon and his staff was excellent.He took time to explain all my questions to me and didn't rush me. The hospital staff was also excellent.

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Justin Lee - I was treated by him at York Central E.R and in his clinic afterward - awful experience. He's arrogrant, rude and condescending. He doesn't listen to his patients, he assumes he knows everything. I changed doctors and thankfully got a second opinion. He shouldn't be a doctor and his reputation amongst the nurses says it all (many that I spoke to were well aware of his attitude and confirmed that he doesn't care about his patients). Don't waste your time with this joke of a doctor.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

I am surprised by some of the negative stuff written by Dr. Lee. My experience was very good close to excellent. I saw Dr. Lee. He looked at my hernia did his tests explained everything in full told me exactly what would happen good and bad, then referred me to his excellent staff who helped me book a date for the surgery. Day of surgery was 9:50am had surgery 20min early, pretty much greeted 2min asked if I was ok and if I was ready and done! So fast surgery was excellent. Only thing I can complain if I want to was in the recovery I was slowly waking up I saw him attend a worse patient beside me about 10 feet away and he didn't come to visit me, but it's not like I made a gesture or asked to see him. So that's my only complain even tho it's not a complain! Before surgery 2 weeks earlier I had a ton of pain I complain to his secretary and they were kind enough to give me pain killers for that!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Justin Lee is incompetent. He mis-diagnosed me 3 times. He first treated me in the emergency department at York Central and even though I asked him numerous times if my issue was related to possible infection of mesh inserted into the abdominal wall - he refused to listen. He is not at all familiar with mesh complications and instead of referring me to a specialist he continued to treat me - cut me open like a savage. I obtained my own referral to a specialist and was told the mesh was infected and that I needed general surgery. On 3 separate occasions Dr. Lee misdiagnosed me. When I sent my complaint to College of Physicians he lied in his response (obviously he doesn't ever take responsibility for any of his errors). He's arrogant and ignorant and the nurses from home care even stated such. He doesn't care about the patient's welfare or care. Worst experience I have ever had. Even went to a lawyer to consider legal action. I would be dead if I didn't change doctors. Awful

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag