Rate Dr. Er-Kai Gao

Dr. Er-Kai Gao's Ratings

He a bad Dr. He was very rude ,my gf was having a seizure in the room he looked at her for about ten SEC then turned back around and keep asking her questions ,while she was still unconscious ,then when she comes back around she said that she was cold so I went to set a jacket on her shoulders he told me not to, I asked why not , he blew me off ,so I got mad and told him that maybe he should take off his Dr coat because I had a coat on and was cold,I am never cold, I wouldn't put my life in his hands, if you have another choice of Dr please try them first Matt v

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

Sometimes it does take a long time to see Dr. Gao, but He spends a long time with you and answers all our questions. The man saved my life and I will always be grateful that I have him for my Dr.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

It's obvious that the good ratings for Dr Gao are phony. He could never get a 5 for punctuality. I waited an hour past my appointment time to see him today. I just needed my prescription refilled. When I called the pharmacy eight hours later, he had not given them the information. He spent 90% of the appointment with his back to me working the computer. I'm changing physicians.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

The most condescending MD I've known. He has a terrible accent, yet was making comments about my Dad not being able to speak English well. He kept emphasizing the fact that my Dad can't understand him, yet I can't understand what he was saying either. Ironically, he can't seem to understand what I said and kept repeating the same question. When he got frustrated, he started rolling his eyes. So unprofessional for an MD to have that attitude!!! Clinically, his strength is genetic research, not a bedside physician. I fired him and got a new neurologist for my Dad. He definitely does not have the qualities to be a physician, which include compassion and caring. Would not recommend him to anyone. The office staff does not do a good follow-up. They told my twice that they would call me, but never did. They don't seem to care either, just like him.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

One of the rudest human beings I've ever seen. Seriously. It's not that he's just a doctor with no "bedside manner"--he's a person who obviously does not value others and finds it perfectly OK to be insulting and cruel. One of the most uncomfortable times of my life was watching him interact so rudely.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Gao is the greatest!!! I would recommend him to everyone who needs a neurologist!! He is full of knowledge and recommends only the best!! He made me better in so many ways, walking, balancing and cognitive skills. He is like part of the family along with his staff!! The best doctor in the world i rate him a 1000/5 I have no words that can explain how much I thank you for giving me my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted April 9, 2013 | flag

The most advanced doctor in Neurology when another neurologist at the University told me there is no treatment and you will die from ALS Dr Gao diagnosed me as MMF and I fully recovered with IVIg from KabaFusion.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

He started off being rude, unprofessional, very arrogrant but after everything he is the best. I would recommend him to everyone. he is very smart doctor and he helped me understand my disease, very patient, gives me the best care and treatment. He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

He is very professional doctor and I am realy happy about it. However, sometimes you have to waite, because he spends quality time with patient. He did all the test that had to be done and explianed everything to me. . I Would recommend this doctor to all my friends. The office staff are just great.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

He is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever come accross. He makes you wait for rediculous amount of time (I was once there for two hours). He has absolutely no bedside manner and refuses to explain anything in understandable terms. I Would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag