You may also like

Rate Dr. Er-Kai Gao

Dr. Er-Kai Gao's Ratings

Just the worst doctor and human on earth. Hearrogance is unbelievable. Nasty attitude. Made us wait more than 12 hours at the hospital to come and give her a shut and when he finally came he was pushing my mom and treating her worst than an animal. When we complained he said he was a very busy and important man and we should be grateful. Sure he gets paid very well for his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Terrible Doctor terrible treatment sits with back to you. Makes you wait then can't remember you after he has seen you 20 times. He has to read the chart to remember you? Really? Maybe he needs to see a Neurologist? All I know is that makes you feel bad when your Dr can't remember you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

He a bad Dr. He was very rude ,my gf was having a seizure in the room he looked at her for about ten SEC then turned back around and keep asking her questions ,while she was still unconscious ,then when she comes back around she said that she was cold so I went to set a jacket on her shoulders he told me not to, I asked why not , he blew me off ,so I got mad and told him that maybe he should take off his Dr coat because I had a coat on and was cold,I am never cold, I wouldn't put my life in his hands, if you have another choice of Dr please try them first Matt v

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2356976].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Sometimes it does take a long time to see Dr. Gao, but He spends a long time with you and answers all our questions. The man saved my life and I will always be grateful that I have him for my Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

It's obvious that the good ratings for Dr Gao are phony. He could never get a 5 for punctuality. I waited an hour past my appointment time to see him today. I just needed my prescription refilled. When I called the pharmacy eight hours later, he had not given them the information. He spent 90% of the appointment with his back to me working the computer. I'm changing physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

The most condescending MD I've known. He has a terrible accent, yet was making comments about my Dad not being able to speak English well. He kept emphasizing the fact that my Dad can't understand him, yet I can't understand what he was saying either. Ironically, he can't seem to understand what I said and kept repeating the same question. When he got frustrated, he started rolling his eyes. So unprofessional for an MD to have that attitude!!! Clinically, his strength is genetic research, not a bedside physician. I fired him and got a new neurologist for my Dad. He definitely does not have the qualities to be a physician, which include compassion and caring. Would not recommend him to anyone. The office staff does not do a good follow-up. They told my twice that they would call me, but never did. They don't seem to care either, just like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

One of the rudest human beings I've ever seen. Seriously. It's not that he's just a doctor with no "bedside manner"--he's a person who obviously does not value others and finds it perfectly OK to be insulting and cruel. One of the most uncomfortable times of my life was watching him interact so rudely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Gao is the greatest!!! I would recommend him to everyone who needs a neurologist!! He is full of knowledge and recommends only the best!! He made me better in so many ways, walking, balancing and cognitive skills. He is like part of the family along with his staff!! The best doctor in the world i rate him a 1000/5 I have no words that can explain how much I thank you for giving me my life back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

The most advanced doctor in Neurology when another neurologist at the University told me there is no treatment and you will die from ALS Dr Gao diagnosed me as MMF and I fully recovered with IVIg from KabaFusion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

He started off being rude, unprofessional, very arrogrant but after everything he is the best. I would recommend him to everyone. he is very smart doctor and he helped me understand my disease, very patient, gives me the best care and treatment. He is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][390906].votes_count ]]