Dr. Sara Maureen Taman

Rate Dr. Sara Maureen Taman

Dr. Sara Maureen Taman's Ratings

Dr. Taman is burned out. The Albany is a 3rd world medical facility. Go somewhere else if possible

Submitted Sept. 15, 2014 | flag

Very nice doctor, always ready to listen and refer to specialists. Appointments are always at least an hour late, not sure if it's the staff overbooking or if it's just taking extra time with each patient.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

A doctor who doesn't know, suggest or care. She doesn't follow through and makes diagnosis based on what other doctors say. Very disappointed with this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 16, 2012 | flag

I feel so lucky to have her as my physician . Very helpful,patience and polite . Listens and understands your concern .

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

I am so happy to be in her practice again! I think she's great! Totally listens does her best to try to help. Doesn't rush things (which is probably why she always runs late.) I can't say enough good things... :)

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

I would really recommend this doctor. She is compassionate, gentle, professional, listens to you and helps you. Very good doctor. She would be even better if she was able to be on time for appointments.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag