Dr. Alex S. Flores

Rate Dr. Alex S. Flores

Dr. Alex S. Flores's Ratings

I was one if DR. Flores first patients at the age of 3 months, and continue to still see him. I an now 29 years old! I was a VERy sick child and I credit this man for saving my life! He has every family picture, every picture I drew for him to this day! This man is FAMILY and loves what he does and he does a marvelous job! I always knew he would be at the top of his profession and I can say I was one of his first patients!!!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Flores is absolutley amazing. 27 years ago I was at Childrens Hospital and was there from the day I was born until I was 2 1/2 years old. Dr. Flores saved my life and I will never forget what an amazing doctor he is. Without him I would not be here today.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr Flores is the most AMAZING dr I have ever met. He is brilliant and his bedside manner is second to none. He saved my son's life 28 years ago. There are no words to describe just how wonderful he was to me and to my family. I will never forget his kindness toward me and his brilliance and excellence in his field. In every profession there are a few people who excel and shine above the rest, Dr ALEX FLORES is one of those shining stars!!!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Wonderful "bed side manner". Very understanding and reassuring - brilliant.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

He is the BEST! He was the only one who could diagnose my son after 3 years of FTT. He has cared for my son since he was 4. He is now 10. He listens and strives to find a proper diagnosis. He is a great man.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

My son sees him and thinks he is awsome and so do I. He has an outstanding personality. I recommend him highy to anyone that has children. He makes you feel at ease when your child has surgery. You can ask him a question and he will answer it, if he doesn't know the answer he will find it.He is just so GREAT!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2010 | flag

This man is absolutely fantastic.....and very personable! My daughter has been going to him for years...he knows his stuff immensely.You can ask him about something and he literally is like an encyclopedia and doesn't have to look up anything with GI med.If you call him he will call you right back and especially if there are any issues going on with your child........he is soooooo nice. He also goes to satellites at different locations so there is a good chance he can see your child closer to home.....he's fantastic...anyone who has him as their GI doc is very lucky!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag