Rate Dr. Ryan Johnson

Dr. Ryan Johnson's Ratings

My family and I have been seeing Dr Johnson since he came to town. I recently broke my front tooth during a hockey game and Dr Johnson fixed it so great, you can't even tell!! He is very nice and the staff are friendly and explain everything really well. It is always a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Very Good Dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

Best Dentist ever!!! Easy to understand, always on time, and a really nice person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My experience with Dr. Johnson and his staff is nothing but exceptional! After being in multiple dentists chairs, I wouldn't recommend anywhere else to go but Destination Dentistry, Iv had many fillings and even a root canal done and they all went exceptionally well. Also if your looking to get your teeth cleaned, the hygenists here are so gentle and thorough, you'll never want to go anywhere else! Check them out here http://www.destinationdentistry.com/

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr Johnson was very helpful and knowledgeable. He had great recommendations and even recommended the cheaper option to begin with!!! The last cleaning I had done was painful and I was told my teeth were really bad and needed to be done every 3 months, that was over 2 years ago... I hesitantly went to another new dr and to my surprisem there was NO pain and this hygenist said my teeth looked REALLY good for not havingbeen cleaned for over 2 years and I dont need to come in till next year!!! What a difference!!! I didnt settle for the last dentist I was not happy wth and Im glad I didnt cause looks like I have found the perfect dentist & staff for me!!! Thank you :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Johnson to everyone. I moved to Lethbridge 2 years ago and was uncertain about having to find a new dentist. As going to the dentist causes me a great amount of anxiety, I had put off having work done on my teeth until today. Dr. Johnson was absolutely amazing! He is extremely skilled and as such, there was no discomfort or pain. Dr. Johnson and his staff are respectful, knowledgeable, friendly and professional. The office is bright and clean and there was no waiting time. The moment I walked in the door I was warmly greeted and it carried on throughout the visit. I just can’t say enough as it is one of the most positive experiences I have had going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][391239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr. Johnson and his staff have always been very friendly and helpful. The dental work has always been excellent and we are very happy with this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr.Johnson is great with kids, he was wonderful with my 1 and half year old niece very gentle and caring! Would recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and cheerful, they were on time (a huge plus when you have to hire a babysitter to go to the dentist!), and they were able to direct bill to my insurance company. I have very sensitive teeth and the hygienist was able to clean them with almost no discomfort, and he did an exceptional job. Dr.Johnson was friendly and efficient, and was even able to calm my 5 year old daughter down enough to actually examine her teeth. The facility was also clean and calming.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][391236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I would give Dr Johnson and his staff a 10 out of 5 if I could. Great dentist, great staff! I've spent my fair share of time in the dentist's chair over my lifetime and he is by far the most thorough that I have ever been to. He did a great job with my daughter as well. His office seems to be up on all the latest technology and I feel like I am getting the best treatment available.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391235].votes_count ]]