Rate Dr. Jeffrey Penn

Dr. Jeffrey Penn's Ratings

Ive been a patient of Dr. Penn for 16 yrs.When he took me on as a patient I was a broken person. I had given up on myself,and getting my disease under control.Actually I didn't even totally understand it.Dr. Penn took the time to properly diagnosed me,and made sure I understood all medications and regularly reviewed them. Any other medications I may have been taken from my regular PHD that they did not interfere with each other. He worked closely with my employer, insurance company and involved my family when needed.5 yrs. ago I was diagnosed with cancer and even though he was my physiatrist not my medical doctors, his role became the backbone of my recovery. His staff are very professional, kind and promptly return calls.Dr. Penn will tell you the way it is but with profesionalizm,kindness and with sincerity.Dr. Penn honours his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2013

Dr. Penn is by far the best, there is nothing he will not do to help. He is willing to do anything he can to help no matter how difficult things get. He is very easy to talk to and always makes sure you have enough time to address whatever problems one may have. I want to personally thank him for all the help he has provided to my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr.Penn is a down to earth, realistic doctor. As noted he is extremely easy to talk to and very caring. I had an extremely difficult case of clinical depression accompanied with anxiety and starting episodes of agoraphobia(fear of the outside, large crowds, etc). Dr.Penn never gave up and succeeded in giving me my life back, as well as encouraging me to not give up, to make very hard decisions into the direction I was going to take with my life. Family doctors cannot give you the help you need for depression and anxiety, as helpful as they are and as much as they try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

An expert in his field and a very caring doctor. He saved my life and did not give up despite the difficulty of my case.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

dr.penn saved my life.i was under his care because of depression caused by stress relating to my job.he was very understanding and helped me get some of my life back on track.i will never forget what he did to help me get my life back.god bless you,dr.penn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2013

AWESOME DOCTOR !!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM !!!! VERY RARE TO FIND A DOCTOR LIKE HIM !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Great doctor. Very easy to talk to. He is always there for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

SAVED MY LIFE. A GREAT GUY WHO HAS A HEART AND FEELINGS TOWARD HIS PATIENTS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391377].votes_count ]]