Dr. Dale Williams

Rate Dr. Dale Williams

Dr. Dale Williams's Ratings

Dale Williams is as good as it gets. Had hip replaced and he encouraged me to be proactive. I am 61 and golfed in 2mos. and played hockey in 4mos. Do not even know i have an artificial hip i can do most anything i want. Great personality, I spoke to 3 other surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Williams and he impressed me more than the other gentleman . We are lucky to have such a caring and skilled individual. His office staff were over and above in accommodating me thanks Jackie.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dale Williams replaced both of my husband's knees and one of mine. As far as we are concerned he is the best surgeon there is. When you see him he treats you with respect, answers any questions, explains everything in detail and he acts as if you are the only patient he has to see that day. A doctor that doesn't rush you is rare and he is exactly that.

Submitted May 29, 2014 | flag

If it wasn't dr. Dale Williams I am not sure how my life would be right now, he performed surgery on both my knees and gave me back my life. And is care for how it looks by not using staples has left me with a thin scar down the top of my knees, I am very thankful he took me on as a patient.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Williams is a very attentive and knowledgeable doctor interested in his patients care.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Williams performed a total hip replacement and I am now on the mend. He is brilliant, kind and patient,never made me feel rushed-he took the time to explain my x-rays and the procedure.He was very reassuring and I trust him implicitly. I feel so fortunate to have him for my surgeon. My homecare nurse changed the dressing yesterday and said this is the most incredible hip replacment incision she's ever seen, and it should heal beautifully!!! Thank you Dr. Dale Williams, you're my hero!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

The best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had, not to mention he made me better:)

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

What a great guy, let alone a great doctor. I was basically a walk-in to his office and had an arm injury that required surgery. It was the end of the day on a Friday and he still saw me because of my pain. He really knew his stuff, was honest and forthcoming about what to expect during and after surgery. I had surgery 2 days later and am all fixed up. Really great experience. Thanks doc!

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

He was the surgeon that helped my husband after a very bad motorcycle accident. He fixed his pelvis and femur. He was confident, friendly, honest and down to earth. We had a 3 week old baby at the time and he always asked how she was doing. Today my husband can play with his daughter and enjoy life thanks to Dr. williams and Dr. Bailie. Cant say enough good things about him, but i never felt likei was an inconvenience to him, which can happen with doctors.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Williams did a total knee replacement on my husband. He always takes the time to answer any questions in detail, never rushes you. (maybe that is why you may wait a bit longer to see him in the clinic) Always treats you like you are his only patient. Four weeks after surgery my husband was walking with no limp, no pain and driving. Incision healed fabulously. Cannot say one thing bad about this Doctor. Would trust him to the end.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Williams is the man! He saved my foot from being cut off im so grateful to have had him as my surgin he is a hero to so many people. What a guy!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag