Rate Dr. Dale Williams

Dr. Dale Williams's Ratings

I had a hip replacement done at the end of March (2014). Like all the other reviews, The entire experience, start to finish, was awesome! Doc Williams was great; Jackie (who is really the boss) was great; the nurses and physios at the Jurvinski, although ridiculously understaffed, were as great as they had time to be. Just a Big THANK YOU! to everyone involved in my surgery.
Charlie Stuckey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

There is not too much I can add to what other patients have said about Dr Williams. He replaced both my knees. I saw him yesterday and told him I felt like I had 21 year old knees again. Great bedside manner, always has time for your concerns. Just spoke to him about some shoulder problems and although he does not work on shoulders he recommended some drs for me I know I'll be in good hands. Thanks Doc I am new again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dale Williams is as good as it gets. Had hip replaced and he encouraged me to be proactive. I am 61 and golfed in 2mos. and played hockey in 4mos. Do not even know i have an artificial hip i can do most anything i want. Great personality, I spoke to 3 other surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Williams and he impressed me more than the other gentleman . We are lucky to have such a caring and skilled individual. His office staff were over and above in accommodating me thanks Jackie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Dale Williams replaced both of my husband's knees and one of mine. As far as we are concerned he is the best surgeon there is. When you see him he treats you with respect, answers any questions, explains everything in detail and he acts as if you are the only patient he has to see that day. A doctor that doesn't rush you is rare and he is exactly that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

If it wasn't dr. Dale Williams I am not sure how my life would be right now, he performed surgery on both my knees and gave me back my life. And is care for how it looks by not using staples has left me with a thin scar down the top of my knees, I am very thankful he took me on as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2014

Dr. Williams is a very attentive and knowledgeable doctor interested in his patients care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr. Williams performed a total hip replacement and I am now on the mend. He is brilliant, kind and patient,never made me feel rushed-he took the time to explain my x-rays and the procedure.He was very reassuring and I trust him implicitly. I feel so fortunate to have him for my surgeon. My homecare nurse changed the dressing yesterday and said this is the most incredible hip replacment incision she's ever seen, and it should heal beautifully!!! Thank you Dr. Dale Williams, you're my hero!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

The best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever had, not to mention he made me better:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

What a great guy, let alone a great doctor. I was basically a walk-in to his office and had an arm injury that required surgery. It was the end of the day on a Friday and he still saw me because of my pain. He really knew his stuff, was honest and forthcoming about what to expect during and after surgery. I had surgery 2 days later and am all fixed up. Really great experience. Thanks doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

He was the surgeon that helped my husband after a very bad motorcycle accident. He fixed his pelvis and femur. He was confident, friendly, honest and down to earth. We had a 3 week old baby at the time and he always asked how she was doing. Today my husband can play with his daughter and enjoy life thanks to Dr. williams and Dr. Bailie. Cant say enough good things about him, but i never felt likei was an inconvenience to him, which can happen with doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391731].votes_count ]]