Rate Dr. Dale Williams

Dr. Dale Williams's Ratings

I smashed my pelvis in an accident and Dr. Williams fixed it up. Other docs told me I wouldn't be able to walk but I'm back to sports now. Lucky he took care of me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Dale changed my life! He replaced my hip in Aug of 2013 and I am better at 51 than I was at 25. Extremely kind, caring and professional and judging by my results, he is an outstanding surgeon. HIGHLY recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2695298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I am a 77 year old grandmother and had my right hip replaced just over six weeks ago and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Williams. He is a gifted surgeon and gives you confidence that he will do what is required to relieve your pain. He gave me back my life. Thank you Dr. Williams.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Dr Williams is excellent,kind and very understanding. He has the best bedside manner you can receive, answers all questions and you never feel rushed,even though he sees lots of pts. at his fracture clinic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

he put my shoulder back together a great DR. broke my shoulder in a fall . he added 2 screws. was pleasent and easy to chat with . made u feel relaxed trust him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2589915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

I had a hip replacement done at the end of March (2014). Like all the other reviews, The entire experience, start to finish, was awesome! Doc Williams was great; Jackie (who is really the boss) was great; the nurses and physios at the Jurvinski, although ridiculously understaffed, were as great as they had time to be. Just a Big THANK YOU! to everyone involved in my surgery.
Charlie Stuckey

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2532633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

There is not too much I can add to what other patients have said about Dr Williams. He replaced both my knees. I saw him yesterday and told him I felt like I had 21 year old knees again. Great bedside manner, always has time for your concerns. Just spoke to him about some shoulder problems and although he does not work on shoulders he recommended some drs for me I know I'll be in good hands. Thanks Doc I am new again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dale Williams is as good as it gets. Had hip replaced and he encouraged me to be proactive. I am 61 and golfed in 2mos. and played hockey in 4mos. Do not even know i have an artificial hip i can do most anything i want. Great personality, I spoke to 3 other surgeons prior to choosing Dr. Williams and he impressed me more than the other gentleman . We are lucky to have such a caring and skilled individual. His office staff were over and above in accommodating me thanks Jackie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2014

Dr. Dale Williams replaced both of my husband's knees and one of mine. As far as we are concerned he is the best surgeon there is. When you see him he treats you with respect, answers any questions, explains everything in detail and he acts as if you are the only patient he has to see that day. A doctor that doesn't rush you is rare and he is exactly that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

If it wasn't dr. Dale Williams I am not sure how my life would be right now, he performed surgery on both my knees and gave me back my life. And is care for how it looks by not using staples has left me with a thin scar down the top of my knees, I am very thankful he took me on as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][391736].votes_count ]]