Dr. Raffi Dishakjian

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 24/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Raffi Dishakjian has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Raffi Dishakjian
Vascular / Phlebologist-related: lymphatic diseases, strokes, aneurysms, varicose veins
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

08/11/12 SYSTEM: combined ratings from Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon listing (DID: 3391142)

24/10/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "WEST HILLS" to "Porter Ranch"
RID: 2430732
21/09/12 5 4 5 5 Went to see Dr."D" to have some spider vein treatments. His sclero teechnique was quite different from what I had experienced in the past. Minimal discomfort, very fast healing and amazing results. Two treatment sessions and 8 weeks later my legs look at least 90% better. How do I know? We actually looked at the "before" pictures that he had taken. Everything he promised me happened and then some. NO pigmentation or staining (like the ones I had in the past). Jessice at the reception desk was very seet and welcoming. I wish I had known of Dr. "D" years ago. In his work he is very patient,very particular and is so detail oriented, and at the same time has great bedside manners. He is probably not the cheapest provider, but you get what you pay for. Trust me, it is worth every penny once you see the results for yourself. I recommend hom highly
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 2427521
18/09/12 5 4 5 5 A friend of mine had recommended Dr Dishakjian. I had a prior bad experience with sclerotherapy for some blue and spider veins(major pigmentation, poor results). Fist of all I found his office environment very pleasant. The receptionist made me feel at ease. Dr. 'D' as he is known in the office was informative, empathetic to my prior experience and took his time to show me a lot of his before/after patient pictures. I guess having sensed my skepticism, he even offered to do a free test area on my upper thigh. I figured that was reassuring. He also took detailed pictures of the area before the treatment, so that we could compare it later. So I was sold. The pain of injection was really minimal during the treatment. Six weeks and two sessions later I could say my legs look at least 90% better than before, and there was NO pigmentation. The results were well worth it. I would definitely recommend him. Great results at very reasonable prices!
Paid (or co-pay): $1200
RID: 1746271

15/03/12 1 1 1 1 Horrible bedside manners. Tried to reach him for 2 weeks regarding the horrible results from under eye laser treatment. Never called back.
Paid (or co-pay): $475
RID: 1561763
15/10/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Dishakjian treated my spider veins. My spider veins disappeared after one sclerotherapy session.  Respond
RID: 1213438
22/07/10 5 5 5 5 Overall, the Center is the best Cosmetic and Vein treatment Center I have ever seen.
Paid (or co-pay): $1800