Rate Dr. Thomas Larson

Dr. Thomas Larson's Ratings

Super nice doctor but seems only interested in diagnosing and then referring to someone else. He wasn't interested in any follow up - just gave me a name of a specialist in another city. I asked about other tests - upper GI, etc - but he just passed me off to someone else. I really liked him - kind and gentle - but I would think after 30+ years of experience, he would be more knowledgeable and/or try to at least get to the bottom of my issues. I never even had a follow up appt after the colonoscopy - how strange is that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

Best GI I've ever had. I thought we had developed a good working relationship. He had really helped me on several occasions. I was shocked when he told me this would be my last visit because my good insurance (Cobra) had run out and I was switching over to Medicare. He did not take Medicare patients. He wished me luck, but don't come back. At least he told me to my face. I was left holding the bag. It seems very few GI specialists want anything to do with Medicare...Hear that Washington?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392345].votes_count ]]