Dr. Paul Koltronis

Rate Dr. Paul Koltronis

Dr. Paul Koltronis's Ratings

Dr. Koltronis is a true professional, very knowledgeable, on top of the newest inventions, very friendly, patient, caring and doing whatever can be done to save one's own teeth. The best I have ever had, and I tried many, in Europe and here. One feels very confident and as comfortable as one can be on a dentist's chair. Dentists like him are very hard to find nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

With many high quality DDS DMD on the Island I was lucky enough to find my way here, P. Koltronis and all the staff do a wonderful job making each visit as painless as possible and very informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Prompt, friendly, helpful service. I was treated like a valuable patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

An intelligent, compassionate and painless dentist. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Over the last 25 yrs, I have worked in various locations over North America. Due to childhood neglect and poor dental experiences in my youth, my teeth are not in the best shape. I have probably been to at least 12-15 dentists during this time as I have unfortunately required extensive and complex work on a fairly consistent basis. When I select a dentist,I do my homework (word of mouth/sites like this). Consequently, I have had the fortune of seeing many good dentists and am talking from experience. Dr. Koltronis is probably the best dentist that I have been to. He certainly has perfected the needle (which I absolutely hate). He has completed several procedures for me with practically zero discomfort. He is methodical and calm in his approach with a very gentle touch. He explains procedures and provides treatment options. His technology is as good as any I have seen. The best thing of all is that I have retired to this beautifull island, and will be able to keep seeing Dr. Koltronis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

A gentle collaborative dentist. He patiently explained protocol and options. He also has a camera that takes photos of your teeth which is also shown an a video screen that you can see. With the camera, you get to see what the dentist sees - very eye opening. I would recommend Dr. Koltronis without hesitation. I would even say that my visit with Dr. Koltronis was the best I ever had in an dentist's chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I both had a great experience. He had to have alot of major dental work done because he hasn't been in 5 years. It was painfree and there are headphones and TVs. Dr. Koltronis seems like a genuinely nice person and even though his office is really busy (good sign) he did not rush. Took time to explain the problems I was having with my gums and teeth. Called to check and see if my boyfriend was ok. We are so relieved to have found a great dentist in Nanaimo on our first try, thanks to this website.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Excellent! I have zero complaints about Dr. Koltronis. He is very knowlegeable and professional and always takes the time to address my concerns. I was referred to him by another Dentist (same clinic) after a bad experience, and he not only fixed the bad experience, but has considered the outcome of that during his future treatments of my oral challenges. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Koltronis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. K is great - as said by others - extremely gentle - nice guy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179403].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Very good. Gentle. Knowledgeable. Explains and errs on the side of caution!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179402].votes_count ]]