Dr. Paul Koltronis

Rate Dr. Paul Koltronis

Dr. Paul Koltronis's Ratings

Dr K and all his staff are friendly, caring and go the extra mile to accommodate a patients needs. Dr K is very knowledgeable, highly competent and his treat,nets are painless. The follow through after treatment is outstanding. Best in the city!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

he does a great job at his work! hes the best doctor you could go to

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Cannot say enough GREAT things about Paul. Very professional and thorough. Did I say painless! Grai -- Booster Juice Nanaimo :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

We moved to Dr.K when our Dentist retired. He's been wonderful and certainly painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Dr. Koltronis is a true professional, very knowledgeable, on top of the newest inventions, very friendly, patient, caring and doing whatever can be done to save one's own teeth. The best I have ever had, and I tried many, in Europe and here. One feels very confident and as comfortable as one can be on a dentist's chair. Dentists like him are very hard to find nowadays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

With many high quality DDS DMD on the Island I was lucky enough to find my way here, P. Koltronis and all the staff do a wonderful job making each visit as painless as possible and very informative.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1179410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Prompt, friendly, helpful service. I was treated like a valuable patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1179409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

An intelligent, compassionate and painless dentist. Highly recommend to anybody looking for a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Over the last 25 yrs, I have worked in various locations over North America. Due to childhood neglect and poor dental experiences in my youth, my teeth are not in the best shape. I have probably been to at least 12-15 dentists during this time as I have unfortunately required extensive and complex work on a fairly consistent basis. When I select a dentist,I do my homework (word of mouth/sites like this). Consequently, I have had the fortune of seeing many good dentists and am talking from experience. Dr. Koltronis is probably the best dentist that I have been to. He certainly has perfected the needle (which I absolutely hate). He has completed several procedures for me with practically zero discomfort. He is methodical and calm in his approach with a very gentle touch. He explains procedures and provides treatment options. His technology is as good as any I have seen. The best thing of all is that I have retired to this beautifull island, and will be able to keep seeing Dr. Koltronis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

A gentle collaborative dentist. He patiently explained protocol and options. He also has a camera that takes photos of your teeth which is also shown an a video screen that you can see. With the camera, you get to see what the dentist sees - very eye opening. I would recommend Dr. Koltronis without hesitation. I would even say that my visit with Dr. Koltronis was the best I ever had in an dentist's chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179406].votes_count ]]