Rate Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas's Ratings

Amazing Dr and team. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr.Dan and his team are great ! I travel from the west end of city to come to his clinic and I have been doing this for more than 10 years now. I feel I am in very good
hands. Yes, I recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Dan and his team are excellent! I've had the pleasure of being a long time client (over 20 years) and continue to travel to see Dr. Dan and his team from the East end. He and his team are knowledgeable, efficient and really care about their clients. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Amazing team of friendly professionals. Very happy we found Dr. Dan Haas and his colleagues! Highly recommend =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

An outstanding, knowledgeable professional that always has the care of his patients in mind. Dr. Haas is approachable, kind and caring. I have recommended family and friends to his practice and he continues to provide the best in world-class dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I like Dr. Haas a lot but his limited schedule (clinic closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday) makes it extremely difficult to book an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Pleasant dentist but charging too much for the same work as others...Also not all my fillings need to be replaced!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Dan is an absolute professional and passionate about what he does. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Dan and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and invest in the latest technology to ensure I get the best care. I love that they call me after I have been in and make sure that I am looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I quickly forget I’ve visited the dentist after having dental work performed on me by Dr. Dan. The only way I’m reminded is by his usual checkup call. Dr. Daan’s office is very modern, clean and comfortable. He’s very helpful, reassuring, and explains what he’s doing every step of the way. Going to the dentist is no longer torture, but a painless and carefree experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392426].votes_count ]]