Rate Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas's Ratings

Dr. Dan is an absolute professional and passionate about what he does. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Dan and his team are extremely passionate about what they do and invest in the latest technology to ensure I get the best care. I love that they call me after I have been in and make sure that I am looked after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I quickly forget I’ve visited the dentist after having dental work performed on me by Dr. Dan. The only way I’m reminded is by his usual checkup call. Dr. Daan’s office is very modern, clean and comfortable. He’s very helpful, reassuring, and explains what he’s doing every step of the way. Going to the dentist is no longer torture, but a painless and carefree experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

I have had a consistently great experience with Dr. Haas and his whole team. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Haas' work on my teeth. I felt like he really took his time to make sure I was happy with everything as we went along. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Haas to anyone with dental issues. His whole team are extremely welcoming and make it easy to feel relaxed and comfortable when going there for treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I'm not one that enjoys going to dentists, however Dr. Haas and staff make me feel so welcome that I actually enjoy going to see them. The staff is so nice and accommodating and Dr. Haas cares about his patients well-being. Dr. Haas is very knowledgable and makes sure that he explains to his patients what he is doing throughout their procedure. He is aware of my apprehension of dentists and he always asks me how I doing throughout any dental procedure I might be having. He is by far the best dentist I have ever been to and am so glad that I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Dan is one of the friendliest, most knowledgeable and professional dentists I've been to. I rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes and him and his staff are always friendly, courteous and welcoming. He genuinely cares about the health and teeth of his patients and it shows in how much care and attention he puts into his patients. Very caring and family-feel office and team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Consistently good in all areas. The office is clean, and equipment is modern. The staff keep up to date with continuing education courses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

My family and I are very pleased with Doctor Dan and his exceptional staff. They are a team of wonderful people who know exactly what they are doing and how to do it quickly and with very little discomfort. I have always hated having to go to the dentist but these folks make it far easier than I ever thought possible. I was been made to feel comfortable immediately and I realized that Doctor Dan and his team really do care about the patient. The anxiety level is greatly reduced and that is very important to me. We highly recommend Haas Dental Center...You know you are in good hands when you are NOT AFRAID to go back...S. Gur Wood

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

"I've been a client of Haas Dental for about 7 years now. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience and trust me it wasn't because I have perfect teeth. I've had lots of issues (cavities, gum sensitivity, onlay procedure) but they've always taken the time to explain the procedures and options in detail with no pressure. I actually look forward to seeing the entire team every 6 months. Keep up the great service!"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Dan has the best bed side manner I've ever had. He explains everything before doing it, is very honest and upfront and very mindful of any discomfort to the patient. His staff is also fantastic. I couldn't dream of a better dentist and highly recommend him to anyone. To boot they also have very modern less invasive equipment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][392419].votes_count ]]