You may also like

Rate Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas's Ratings

Our whole family starting seeing Dr. Haas last year after we moved into the neighborhood. he is friendly, prompt and professional and so are the staff. I also sense that he is using the most up-to-date equipment and techniques. Very impressed that he called the next day to see how I was feeling after a filling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Dan Haas and his amazing team makes it fun to go and see the dentist. They're friendly and kind and treat you like an old friend that it does not seem like a dentist appointment at all.
if you are nervous or scared about the whole dentist experience, visit Dr. Dan and his amazing team and you will do a complete 180. I strongly recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

A great dental practice! Dr. Dan and his staff are skilled, knowledgeable and friendly. Very kid-friendly too. The office has a clean, modern look and they use state of the art equipment. They submit invoices electronically to my group health insurer, so I get repaid quickly (generally before my credit card bill is payable, which is an added bonus!). Rarely have to wait at all (but drinks and snacks are on offer if I do). Open extended hours, so I can usually book my appointments before or after work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2765022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Dan and his staff strike the right combination between professionalism and friendliness. They are honest without being nags and treat you like an adult when explaining options. The office is both pleasant and clearly hygienic. I recommend Dr. Dan on a regular basis to friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2764721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Amazing Dr and team. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr.Dan and his team are great ! I travel from the west end of city to come to his clinic and I have been doing this for more than 10 years now. I feel I am in very good
hands. Yes, I recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr. Dan and his team are excellent! I've had the pleasure of being a long time client (over 20 years) and continue to travel to see Dr. Dan and his team from the East end. He and his team are knowledgeable, efficient and really care about their clients. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2724178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Amazing team of friendly professionals. Very happy we found Dr. Dan Haas and his colleagues! Highly recommend =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

An outstanding, knowledgeable professional that always has the care of his patients in mind. Dr. Haas is approachable, kind and caring. I have recommended family and friends to his practice and he continues to provide the best in world-class dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2662383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

I like Dr. Haas a lot but his limited schedule (clinic closed Friday, Saturday and Sunday) makes it extremely difficult to book an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654935].votes_count ]]