Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas

Rate Dr. Dan Haas

Dr. Dan Haas's Ratings

I quickly forget I’ve visited the dentist after having dental work performed on me by Dr. Dan. The only way I’m reminded is by his usual checkup call. Dr. Daan’s office is very modern, clean and comfortable. He’s very helpful, reassuring, and explains what he’s doing every step of the way. Going to the dentist is no longer torture, but a painless and carefree experience.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

I have had a consistently great experience with Dr. Haas and his whole team. I am extremely pleased with Dr. Haas' work on my teeth. I felt like he really took his time to make sure I was happy with everything as we went along. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Haas to anyone with dental issues. His whole team are extremely welcoming and make it easy to feel relaxed and comfortable when going there for treatment.

Submitted May 14, 2013 | flag

I'm not one that enjoys going to dentists, however Dr. Haas and staff make me feel so welcome that I actually enjoy going to see them. The staff is so nice and accommodating and Dr. Haas cares about his patients well-being. Dr. Haas is very knowledgable and makes sure that he explains to his patients what he is doing throughout their procedure. He is aware of my apprehension of dentists and he always asks me how I doing throughout any dental procedure I might be having. He is by far the best dentist I have ever been to and am so glad that I found him.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Dan is one of the friendliest, most knowledgeable and professional dentists I've been to. I rarely have to wait more than 5 minutes and him and his staff are always friendly, courteous and welcoming. He genuinely cares about the health and teeth of his patients and it shows in how much care and attention he puts into his patients. Very caring and family-feel office and team!

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Consistently good in all areas. The office is clean, and equipment is modern. The staff keep up to date with continuing education courses.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

My family and I are very pleased with Doctor Dan and his exceptional staff. They are a team of wonderful people who know exactly what they are doing and how to do it quickly and with very little discomfort. I have always hated having to go to the dentist but these folks make it far easier than I ever thought possible. I was been made to feel comfortable immediately and I realized that Doctor Dan and his team really do care about the patient. The anxiety level is greatly reduced and that is very important to me. We highly recommend Haas Dental Center...You know you are in good hands when you are NOT AFRAID to go back...S. Gur Wood

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

"I've been a client of Haas Dental for about 7 years now. I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience and trust me it wasn't because I have perfect teeth. I've had lots of issues (cavities, gum sensitivity, onlay procedure) but they've always taken the time to explain the procedures and options in detail with no pressure. I actually look forward to seeing the entire team every 6 months. Keep up the great service!"

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dan has the best bed side manner I've ever had. He explains everything before doing it, is very honest and upfront and very mindful of any discomfort to the patient. His staff is also fantastic. I couldn't dream of a better dentist and highly recommend him to anyone. To boot they also have very modern less invasive equipment!

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Dan and his team of professionals were absolutely superb! I had the most comprehensive dental assessment and cleaning I have ever had, and it was an incredibly impressive experience from the time I made the appointment (I love their text/email reminders to the time I walked out the door. I like that they document everything with state of the art technology (X-rays and cameras)...and that they listened carefully to my concerns. They took time to explain their findings and the suggested treatment options. Best of all, they presented me with an estimate of what the procedures would cost. Everyone was calm, patient and super friendly and interested in me- and this helped me to relax as well. The follow up visit was just as great. As a result, I am now able to chew pain free for the first time in several years!! And I was very comfortable during the procedure (crown replacement and cavity filling! Thank you so much everyone!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Haas and his team are extremely caring, empathetic and thorough. Dr. Haas always explains what he's going to do prior to doing it, answering any questions you may have -- this sounds so simple but goes a long way to relieve any anxiety you may be experiencing. The post-wisdom tooth removal phone call I received as a follow-up was unexpected and very much appreciated -- I've never had any other medical professional follow up with me after any type of procedure! You're never just another patient, a number, at this office -- everyone knows you by name and treats you with kindness. I'm definitely a satisfied customer and highly recommend Dr. Haas and his team!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag