Rate Dr. Alexander Kopp

Dr. Alexander Kopp's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

Superb scientist, incredibly generous with his time and excellent doctor. He probably saved me from a stroke by asking a few questions that were well removed from the purpose of my visit.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2014 | flag

In today's day and age when doctors have the tendency to treat you like a number and try to get you in and out of their office as quick as possible, Dr. Kopp goes against the grain. He is very meticulous in his assessment of your condition and makes sure he asks all the pertinent questions to give the best diagnosis possible. I would recommend him and his staff without hesitation.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

I completely agree with the comments above. Dr. Kopp is very caring - so is his wife Elka. They do know you by name and are on top of things. One has to plan to spent a bit longer at the office, because Dr. Kopp takes his time - but isn't that what one is looking for in a doctor?

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Can't say enough about Dr. Kopp. We recommend him to anyone we know who is having GI issues.

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

Takes a lot of time with me and does not rush me out of the office until we cover everything.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2010 | flag