Dr. Ryan M. Walley

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Ryan M. Walley has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ryan" to "Ryan M."
RID: 2713871
20/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Walley is Great! He is always smiling and he spends alot of time explaining things. He is very good with my kids.
RID: 1573352
28/10/11 4 5 5 5 I had another pediatrician in mind for my newborn son, but after hearing from a few different people about Dr. Walley my husband and I decided to try him and we couldn't be happier. From my son's birth and stay in NICU and beyond, Dr. Walley has been caring and compassionate and he goes the extra mile for his patients and their family. He sits with me and answers my list of questions each visit and he does it with a smile; he is great with my son and so gentle, and I look forward to having him be my son's doctor as my little one grows up.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1189969
15/06/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Walley is wonderful! He is always empathetic to our needs and my children love him. He is kind and patient with the kids, even when they are a bit unruly (around shot time). We have been using him since 2003 and I highly recommend him and his staff.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1019013
26/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Walley is an excellent physician and he always makes time to make sure all your questions are answered and he actually listens to what your concerns are. He is also great with children, he has even walked around to the lab and stayed with my daughter when she had to have her finger stuck because she asked him to. He is definitely in the profession he needs to be in!  Respond
RID: 279652
15/04/07 5 5 5 I switched to Dr. Walley after our other pediatrician moved out of state and I had my second child. I wish I had known about him when my oldest son was born. He is great. He has two boys around the same age as mine, so he is pretty much experiencing the same issues as my husband and I are with our two boys. He is always very friendly to my 3 yr old even when we are there for my youngest son. I would definately recommend Dr. Walley to anyone.
RID: 271759
10/04/07 5 5 5 I want to tell the worl how our family likes Dr. Walley. He is kind, caring, and great with children. We started with him when he first started a Redmont peds and will never leave. I work in the medical field and it takes alot to impress me as far as physicians are concerened. I meet alot of other medical staff and everyone who uses Dr. Walley loves him. He has a great staff who always makes me feel comfortable even when my child is not on his best behavior. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU.