Dr. Michael Reid

Dr. Michael Reid

Rate Dr. Michael Reid

Dr. Michael Reid's Ratings

I am very pleased with Dr Reid. He is very nice & extremely knowledgeable, and works hard to help you! He tells you about the cost of things first, and will give you second best options if you can't afford it. He is great at blending naturopath stuff with the mainstream medical stuff, and would never tell you to not do the mainstream medical stuff if you're severely sick. He is also awesome with preventative or wellness care!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Reid is amazing and he does not rip people off. He is always trying to help me save money and is constantly learning new and innovative ways to make an otherwise too expensive therepy more affordable for everyone. He is open and honest. He tells you what you need and not what you want to hear. If you follow his advice and understand that he is not ripping u off, then you will experience healing. He knows his stuff like no one else. No funny stuff. Just provable factual medicine. He reversed what what supposed to be a chronic illness in my body. Just do what he says. Its up to you. Thank you so much. You are a true Godsend.

Submitted May 2, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Reid on a monthly basis for over 2 years now. I first met him at a seminar discussing stress and was impressed with the information and talk that he gave. I have been going to him ever since and plan to continue indefinitely (everyone needs a regular tune-up of their health). I would have no hesitation in recommending his services to anyone. I have found him to be punctual, helpful, caring, compassionate and genuinely concerned. I trust his judgment completely. From my observations, he provides every patient with the care they expect and require. I find his fees and supplements to be quite reasonable and do not question any of his charges.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

I am very disappointed at how he rips people off. He charges you $300 for a 120 panel Igg food intolerance test, while the actual cost of the test by the lab is $125 if you come in with a request from your family doctor. I thought it was odd that I have to pay for the cost of the test in his clinic not at the lab. Now I know why. He charges $175 more. That's a huge mark up. On top of this, most insurance company won't pay for this cost because naturopath doctors are licensed to conduct this test by themselves. There are actually plenty of naturopath doctors in the region that do this themselves so you can be covered. Insurance will also reimburse if this is requested by a family doctor. So save your money, go to a family doctor to get a request. Or even better, go to another naturopath doctor which does it in house. Either way, don't see him and be ripped off. He doubles the price!

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

I see Dr. Reid at the Complemenatry Healing Arts Clinic in Cambridge, although he also has a clinic in Kitchener. He is knowledgeable in both medical and naturopathic, and combines these 2 methods to give you the best solutions. I could not believe that after I saw a Naturopath, he encouraged me to take the prescription that I was given by my GI for post surgical complications (bowel resection for Crohn's) - he assured me it was a safe and helpful drug. He is very patient, and any time I have a question he is very thorough in his answers. He understands that this is your health and that you are dealing with it everyday - and he wants to make your life better. Before prescribing anything he will give you information (websites, books, brochures etc.) so that you may read up if you choose, so that you may truly understand what it is that you are taking, and how it will help you as well as what potential side effects will be. He truly practices complementary medicine. He is fantastic.

Submitted April 1, 2011 | flag