Rate Dr. Ken Cashion

Dr. Ken Cashion's Ratings

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Saw Dr.Cashion for 2 years and am still suffering from the same illness. Wasted my time and money. I just wish he was honest with me and didnt make me believe that he can help.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

Cashion does not know how to treat adrenal fatigue so if you have stay away. He gave me a bunch of pills that made my adrenal fatigue worse.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Would not recommend this doctor to any person he did not tell me anything I already knew, and I paid big bucks for it :(

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cashion is a true doctor - he wants to help you. Very knowledgeable. Know many technics other doctors have never heard of. And they work! He helped my kids and me with a number of health issues that where not otherwise treatable by family physicians. One negative side is that the treatments cost way too much. Dr. prescribes a lot of meds - but they work at the end. He is a very passionate doctor who wants to figure out what's going on. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Cashion to be a very knowledgeable and kind person. He really helped my mother and two daughters. I would highly recommend him as, I feel, he is one of the best naturopaths around.

Submitted March 25, 2011 | flag

If Cashion can figure out what it is you need he'll come up with something just to get you out of his office. He'll jump off track and suddenly you'll be buying all these supplements for your stomach when you orignal problem was your foot. Over priced.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

This doctor can cure cancer. He is extremely helpful, I found this out first hand.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

BEWARE!!! He charged me $750 for a visit. Did everything possible to extend my half hour appointment into a 1.5 hour appointment saying that he still needs to check something else. Prescribed supplements which did not work. Checked the internet during my appointment to see what to prescribe. Stay away from this naturopath!

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

Mr Cashion is very knowledgable and does a great job of finding what it is your body needs. Sometimes he gets off track, but not often. One thing I don't like is that he charges A LOT OF MONEY.. like $225 hr. I know you get what you pay for, and he's one of the best, but if you're going to charge an arm and a leg, then you should at least give a warranty... meaning don't recharge a patient for a remedy they purchased weeks before but didn't stick. If you got a problem, good chance he can help, but if it's not really bothering don't go to him because it's costly.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag