Dr. William Rosebush

Rate Dr. William Rosebush

Dr. William Rosebush's Ratings

My entire family goes to Dr. Rosebush. He is an extremely good dentist. He's quick, gentle and and an all around nice guy. His receptionist is very accommodating and organized. You do have to book far in advance to see him but he's worth the wait. If you're looking for a dentist on Vancouver's westside/kitsilano go see Rosebush.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Rosebush since I was 13, for over 20 years (wow time flies). He is extremely gentle, competent and honest. He's the best. Just expect to wait for an appointment (unless you have an emergency).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Dr. Rosebush is a phenomenal dentist who really cares about his patients. He has seen me for several emergency situations on weekends and he follows up with calls to check on you after such situations. I cannot recommend him highly enough and recommend him to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2012

When I first arrived to Vancouver I went to a different dentist, this dentist tried to peddle me the maximum amount of procedures based on my dental coverage. The classic: you have receding gums and you should be afraid of gum disease. The appointment was painful and somewhat distressing. I was angry and disillusioned, as a result of this I asked a co-workers for a recommendation. That recommendation was Dr. Rosebush. Now I must leave Vancouver, but I hope I can recommend Dr. Rosebush as he exemplifies the highest professional standards when it comes to dentistry. He is a no-nonsense good dentist with very a high level of integrity.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I have been going to Dr Rosebush since I was a kid, he helped see me through headgear and braces and I have never had a cavity in the 25 years since my whole family started seeing him! Absolutely wonderful guy, spotlessly clean and well appointed office with calming views, expert and caring advice, professional and adept manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

Hands down the best in the city.Polite, professional, caring and takes the time to explain everthing to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Rosebush since 1996, recommended by a co-worker who was deathly afraid of Dentists. I appreciate that he is not over jealoust and takes a conservative approach to long term care of teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

dr. rosebush is kind, reasonable and highly skilled. +++recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr Rosebush is amazing. He is so kind and considerate, and his staff is fantastic too. He is easily the best dentist in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

Dr. Rosebush is a great dentist. He has been treating myself, my wife and my 2 kids for 10 years. He is efficient, polite and practical. He only does what is necessary. Great office with nice views of the North Shore mountains.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1179911].votes_count ]]