Rate Dr. Heidi Pence

Dr. Heidi Pence's Ratings

I've seen Heidi for 2 1/2 years. I have bipolar ii disorder. When I initially saw Heidi I was in an awful depression unable to function and extremely suicidal. 6 months later I was fully functioning, working, socializing with friends, I was even able to maintain a relationship with who turned out to be the love of my life. Heidi literally turned my entire life around. She continues to improve my life to this day. She is extremely responsive (returns calls promptly after hours and on weekends), knowledgeable, and kind. I can not say enough nice things about her. She is a wonderful psychiatric clinician. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478059].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Heidi Pence and her office staff are amazing. I started seeing Heidi about a year ago and she has helped me tremendously. I suffered with severe anxiety and panic attacks that were so debilitating. She was very compassionate and took the time to listen to all my concerns. I was able to call anytime and she would get back to me promptly even on weekends. I had been to several other psychiatrist who gave you meds and told you to come back in a couple of weeks, end of story! So thankful I found Heidi, she has been a true blessing in my life. I would highly recommend Heidi Pence to anyone who is looking for a great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

Dr. Heidi Pence is great! I have been seeing her for many years. My husband also sees her and is quite happy with her and her staff. She prescribes meds for us but also if we need to talk or have concerns she is immediately attentive to those needs. I would say as many years as I have needed meds and as many doctors as I have seen, Dr. Heidi Pence is the best for Psychiatrists....Thank you to Heidi, Her attentiveness has saved my life and my marriage. Being sick mentally can ruin a lot of a persons life but if you have the right doctor and meds life gets better. Heidi has done this for my family....I am grateful for her in more ways than words could describe. Heidi goes above and beyond for her clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

Excellent provider. Sadly, she has recently cut down on her insurance contracts to just one (I can't remember which one she still accepts), but because of that, I am unable to continue seeing her. But, I highly recommend her. She listens and takes input from her clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Heidi Pence is the best, she goes out of her way to make sure you get the right meds for your problem! She really listens to what you say, and that itself is a huge Plus! And her staff is really friendly and kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2012

Wonderful Psy and human being. She changed my life!! Have recommended her to many people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2011

I was referred by my therapist to see Heidi and am extremely pleased with the appointment and would highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Heidi changed my life! My whole world has been much improved since I have been seeing her. She provided the first accurate diagnosis I've received and her recommended course of action has been integral in my newfound happiness. I recommend her to absolutely everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

I have been with Heidi Pence for years and she is the only person who was able to find the right treatment for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Initial visit was 120 and follow up visits were less. She worked with client and spouse. She also worked with PCP to keep cost down. There is also a behavioral specialist in the same office for counseling.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][393810].votes_count ]]