Rate Dr. Carl Young

Dr. Carl Young's Ratings

The rates are super high, and they try to get everything they can from you and from your insurance. Too Expensive. When I got the final bill and called them because I misunderstood what the insurance was covering, they were rude. If I knew this was going to cost me that much I would never go with them. Watch closely the quotation, what the insurance is covering and what they will billing you afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2694008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Carl was great, but the experience begins with the staff. Michelle was extremely rude to me when I was trying to pay a bill. I had to be assisted by her manager instead. Great job Dr. Young, but this one staff ruined my experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Not impressed, had referal for bone grafting. On initial consiltation he told me he would be doing whole procedure. Went through the surgery had appointment set for implants went into clinic got a ct scan/molding done for new teeth PAID for it all only to get a call two weeks before the appointment and told that he won't be doing the procedure because I'm a smoker. Don't even know if the bone graft was a sucess or not. So if you want to be scamed go see Dr.Carl Young

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551763].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Young has an amazing breadth of knowledge. It really put me at ease that he knows so much. I would recommend to anyone, and I have sent family members to him. Also the staff is extremely friendly, competent and really made me feel safe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Carl fixed a botched bone graft/implant surgery that I had done by another doctor. The bone grafting operation and subsequent procedure to set the implants went beautifully. I couldn't believe how little pain there was for a fairly large operation. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this doctor. The nurses and the receptionist are also very kind and helpful. A very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I am the 3rd person in my family that has gone to see Dr. Young and we all have had great experiences. Dr. Young is caring and skilled, the nurses were excellent and overall I wouldn't have any hesitation to recommend Dr. Young.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr Young is a very pleasant man as long as you don't question any of his ideas or thoughts. The anastestist was terrible, did not want to entertain any questions at all. He was very harsh and made it clear that he did not appreciate questions. It seems they want to fly people through like a production line instead of actually helping the patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I required emergency surgery. Dr. Young was able to accomodate this by working during his lunch hour. I received excellent care and treatment from all staff. I highly recommend Dr. Young.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I found the anastestist to be somewhat short tempered and lacking in professionalism, HOWEVER as far as my oral surgery went, it was extremely succrssful. I was put under and an hour later i was all done and it was great...no problems so i rate Dr Youngs performance geat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Young is simply awesome! I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out about a week ago under general anesthesia and it went just great. He's genuinely kind, calm and has an aura of expertise and professionalism. I would easily recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180006].votes_count ]]