Rate Dr. Carl Young

Dr. Carl Young's Ratings

Not impressed, had referal for bone grafting. On initial consiltation he told me he would be doing whole procedure. Went through the surgery had appointment set for implants went into clinic got a ct scan/molding done for new teeth PAID for it all only to get a call two weeks before the appointment and told that he won't be doing the procedure because I'm a smoker. Don't even know if the bone graft was a sucess or not. So if you want to be scamed go see Dr.Carl Young

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551763].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr Young has an amazing breadth of knowledge. It really put me at ease that he knows so much. I would recommend to anyone, and I have sent family members to him. Also the staff is extremely friendly, competent and really made me feel safe.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Carl fixed a botched bone graft/implant surgery that I had done by another doctor. The bone grafting operation and subsequent procedure to set the implants went beautifully. I couldn't believe how little pain there was for a fairly large operation. I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone to this doctor. The nurses and the receptionist are also very kind and helpful. A very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I am the 3rd person in my family that has gone to see Dr. Young and we all have had great experiences. Dr. Young is caring and skilled, the nurses were excellent and overall I wouldn't have any hesitation to recommend Dr. Young.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr Young is a very pleasant man as long as you don't question any of his ideas or thoughts. The anastestist was terrible, did not want to entertain any questions at all. He was very harsh and made it clear that he did not appreciate questions. It seems they want to fly people through like a production line instead of actually helping the patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

I required emergency surgery. Dr. Young was able to accomodate this by working during his lunch hour. I received excellent care and treatment from all staff. I highly recommend Dr. Young.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

I found the anastestist to be somewhat short tempered and lacking in professionalism, HOWEVER as far as my oral surgery went, it was extremely succrssful. I was put under and an hour later i was all done and it was great...no problems so i rate Dr Youngs performance geat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Young is simply awesome! I had all 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out about a week ago under general anesthesia and it went just great. He's genuinely kind, calm and has an aura of expertise and professionalism. I would easily recommend him to absolutely anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Im a 28 year old big baby who needed 4 impacted wisdom teeth out years ago. I finally went in and it was a piece of cake. Im more upset I cant eat steak now after. Staff was great and im so happy dr young was so confident. Im so glad when the sockets clear up im so paranoid of dry socket. Go see dr young I was in Hawaii the whole surgery it was great. I had a complicated surgery and it was over in 30 mins and 30 mins recovery. I walked out of there and gave me wife directions home I was so with it. Extremely professional. The nurses will answer your questions too afterwards if your concerned about anything, its amazing. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Young removed 4 wisdom teeth for me, a complicated extraction that my usual dentist (also a surgeon) opted not to perform himself. Dr. Young was awesome! He was extremely thorough in the consultation, and knew the exsact percentages of every risk I could think of. Afterwards, I only have teeny tiny sockets even though the teeth were quite large. Nice job. I'd happily send anyone to him and his friendly caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180004].votes_count ]]