Dr. David Maresky

Rate Dr. David Maresky

Dr. David Maresky's Ratings

He listens and cares. Has great bedside manner with parents and with kids.
He gives you whatever time you need, never rushing you, always patient. He's knowledgeable and does whatever it takes to get results. Great Dr. and lovely staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2558218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Both my kids have been going there since birth. He is an exceptional pediatrician who genuinely cares for his patients and truly listens to parents' concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

BEST doctor ever. Goes out of his way to communicate with parents. He called us on a weekend to give us test results. Does not pack his waiting room to maximize revenue like most peds. Always on time and has space for really sick kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Maresky is a remarkable Doctor and a wonderful person. There is no words to describe how lucky I feel that my child is his patient. My child was a premature baby, and I was a nervous reck when I came to Dr. Maresky 10 years ago. Thanks to him I finally relaxed. I have felt strong and dependable back up having such a wonderful Doctor tending to my child. He never belittles my concerns, always patiently listens to all I have to say, he is always patient with my child. He talks to her as if she is a grown up, with such respect and interest. He listens to every word she has to say. I have never been rushed by Dr. Maresky, though it is obvious how busy he is. He has never turned us down and always accommodates the same day if my child is sick. Extremely knowledgable (we have been through sick kids and a number of other doctors - what a difference!). What a great Doctor. Truly the only doctor I fully trust. I am dreading the day when it is time for my child to switch when she grows up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Maresky was my family's pediatrician and he was the best! We all loved him. And to prove it... my brother and I both recently graduated medical school and are now pediatric residents (ie. pediatricians-in-training)! We hope to follow in Dr. Maresky's footsteps!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

The greatest paediatrician if you child is sick he will always squeeze you in same day! We are very grateful to have and his staff is amazing! Take a book to a waiting room as he is wanted and always have a lot of patients and he tries his best to give everyone fair time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Maresky is kind and compassionate and very thorough. He never belittles parents or makes them feel silly for asking even the most inane question. He has always made me feel reassured that I was doing the right thing, and if/when I wasn't provided gentle suggestions for improvement. When my daughter had a fever run for more than 6 days, he didn't want to take any chances and booked her for an x-ray to rule out pneumonia. When she was first born and was borderline jaundice, he sent us to sick kids for a test on a Sunday because he didn't think we should wait until Monday. It is this type of conscientiousness that gives me complete trust in his abilities as a doctor. I've also heard he never turns away a patient, which is amazing for a doctor with so many patients in the city. I actually chose Dr. Maresky when my daughter was born based on these reviews, and I'm glad I did. I thought it was about time I wrote my own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Maresky 10 years now and I can honestly say he's the best. He's the doctor for all my neices and nephews, my family has been with him for 25 years and he is the only doctor I trust with my kids. He always makes sure I understand everything he's saying, he even draws diagrams to help me understand certain things. He is the greatest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Maresky is a kind, beautiful man who exemplifies a true ethical being. He always makes sure I understand what he says, avoiding the medical jargon. He makes it his point to make us the best patients we can be. The best doctor in town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr. Maresky is an incredible paediatrician, likely one of the best in his field. I have been taking my children to Dr. Maresky for the past 6 years and I have to say that I would not trust anyone else. In addition, he is the first physician that my kids actually enjoy going to, which is a huge plus. Dr. Maresky is extremely knowledgable, trustworthy and caring and if you are looking for a new physician, look no further. Thank you Dr. Maresky for all your help and keep up the great work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1180086].votes_count ]]