You may also like

Rate Dr. David Maresky

Dr. David Maresky's Ratings

bad attitude, and never a listens I had to move my son elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767673].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 6, 2015

Known as the best kids doctor in the city of Toronto for a reason... although I think he's actually the best in the world!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Amazing, caring, knowledgeable, patient and cautious. He's the best doctor I've known and I'm lucky my daughter is his patient. He was quick to diagnose her condition and stay on top of her testing. He referred us quickly to specialists and does NOT take a "wait and see" approach. He leaves nothing to chance. Excellent bedside manner and great with children. Nurses and staff are exceptional as well. I hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2708813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Maresky has been my little sister pedi since she was born she is now 26 years old and all of my nieces and nephews and my 2 children has been seeing him since birth. We could not ask for a better doctor he is truly the best. He sincerely cares and always takes that extra precaution which gives me a piece of mind. He's really wonderful with my children and they love him to pieces.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2640365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

He listens and cares. Has great bedside manner with parents and with kids.
He gives you whatever time you need, never rushing you, always patient. He's knowledgeable and does whatever it takes to get results. Great Dr. and lovely staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2558218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Both my kids have been going there since birth. He is an exceptional pediatrician who genuinely cares for his patients and truly listens to parents' concerns.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

BEST doctor ever. Goes out of his way to communicate with parents. He called us on a weekend to give us test results. Does not pack his waiting room to maximize revenue like most peds. Always on time and has space for really sick kids.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2515567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Dr. Maresky is a remarkable Doctor and a wonderful person. There is no words to describe how lucky I feel that my child is his patient. My child was a premature baby, and I was a nervous reck when I came to Dr. Maresky 10 years ago. Thanks to him I finally relaxed. I have felt strong and dependable back up having such a wonderful Doctor tending to my child. He never belittles my concerns, always patiently listens to all I have to say, he is always patient with my child. He talks to her as if she is a grown up, with such respect and interest. He listens to every word she has to say. I have never been rushed by Dr. Maresky, though it is obvious how busy he is. He has never turned us down and always accommodates the same day if my child is sick. Extremely knowledgable (we have been through sick kids and a number of other doctors - what a difference!). What a great Doctor. Truly the only doctor I fully trust. I am dreading the day when it is time for my child to switch when she grows up.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1180091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

Dr. Maresky was my family's pediatrician and he was the best! We all loved him. And to prove it... my brother and I both recently graduated medical school and are now pediatric residents (ie. pediatricians-in-training)! We hope to follow in Dr. Maresky's footsteps!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1180090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

The greatest paediatrician if you child is sick he will always squeeze you in same day! We are very grateful to have and his staff is amazing! Take a book to a waiting room as he is wanted and always have a lot of patients and he tries his best to give everyone fair time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1180089].votes_count ]]