Rate Dr. Bradley P. Graw

Dr. Bradley P. Graw's Ratings

Dr. Graw gave me a new L hip in December, 2011. It's healed beautifully, and two other doctors have seen x-rays and confirmed Dr. Graw did a great job. He visited my hospital room at 7 each morning. He listened, and really seemed to care about my personal circumstances.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

They get you in right away, they you wait, wait and wait.

Submitted April 2, 2010 | flag

Nov. 09 I was at the Stanford Med. Center to see doctor for a hip injury. His assistant returned and handed me a prescription for a wheelchair for three months. I was still in need of a GOOD doctor ! Some people in my hometown of Chico, Calif. shared their experiences with me about Soar Medical Center "I had hope!" About one month after being in a wheelchair, I have been cleared and I now have a total understanding of what happened. Dr. Bradley Graw had the knowledge to keep looking until he found the problem. My HEARTFELT thank you to Dr. Graw I am looking forward to my shoulder repair also. I have waited years and stumbled around Chico to no avail ! I wish all the success to my new doctors. The trip is well worth my health and peace of mind! PS............My insurance was billed a little over $300.00 (hip & shoulder) from Soar whereas, Stanford was a little over $800.00 (hip)??? Many thanks, I got into the clinic about 8 days after I called !

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag