Rate Dr. Therese M. Lango

Dr. Therese M. Lango's Ratings

My father was a patient of Dr. Lango's and she would never see him. He was made to see her nurse pract., who never had answers. His condition worsened and he was hospitalized. Dr. Lango helped get him straightened out, and upon discharge, promised he would have a follow-up appt. with her to discuss his tests. When we tried to make the appt., they kept telling us we'd have to see the nurse pract. My father would like to see his actual DOCTOR at least ever few months. He changed doctors and his new cardiologist did a stress test on him immediately - something DR. Lango NEVER did.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

If not for my intervention, my father would have died under the care of dr. lango. My father underwent heart valve surgery under dr. lango's care. He left ECM hospital following surgery. He was sent to Glenwood Rehab. The surgeion and dr. lango said several times prior to surgery, special attention needed to be paid to my fathers kidney function following surgery. Despite the initial concern, my father was sent to Glenwood rehab following his surgery without monitoring of his kidney function. Following an almost two week stay at Glenwood, I visited my father very concerned about his declining physical state. A few days following his surgery at ECM hospital, he was able to walk several hundred feet. After his care at Glenwood as prescribed by dr. lango, he was unable to wal 15 feet to the restroom. My mom and I demanded Glenwood call an ambulance to transfer him back to ECM hospital. After a five hour wait wait he was diagnosed with dehydration and excessive calcium levels..

Submitted July 2, 2011 | flag