You may also like

Rate Dr. Joseph M. Lam

Dr. Joseph M. Lam's Ratings

Dr. Lam was sensitive to my daughter's anxiety and very knowledgable. His cute magic trick helped my daughter be at ease. I was very impressed with the office staff and on-time appointment. Bravo Dr. Lam - you look like you love your work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Very friendly. Knew exactly what was wrong and how to deal with it. Best dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Lam is without a doubt the best dermatologist ever. He was friendly, Caring and actually knew what he was talking about and didn't just prescribe the same Cream to my child (that lost its effect a while ago) again and again. His approach at things were simple yet effective and made complete sense. Plus, His sponge bob tie can make anyone smile :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Lam is great with kids and he is super friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Dr. Lam won over my little one with his amazing bedside manner, his genuine concern and cheery personality. He is very knowledgeable, and if he doesn't have the answer he discusses the issue with colleagues and gets back to you quickly. His staff were wonderful, and helpful. I can't say enough about what a great impression he made with our whole family. And yes, he does do magic tricks! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Lam spent time with our family, explaining and even teaching. He was incredibly patient. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Lam was likely the best Dr. I've ever had the privilege to take my children too. His bedside manner was like none I've ever seen before. He was thorough, funny, informative, thoughtful, caring and as my 9yo daughter adds "magical" ... he actually did a magic trick during her treatment. He could/should put on a clinic for other Dr's to learn from. It is very apparent that he loves what he does. Huge kudos for his excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Lam is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever known. He is charming, attentive, has a beautiful way with children (magic tricks and all!) What a kind and lovely person is he. All doctors should aspire to be just like him. If there was a People's Choice Award for doctors, he would have my vote.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Lamb is an amazing doctor. He is extremely nice, good with kids, pleasant and guanine. You can tell that he cares, takes the time to explain things, and addresses all your concerns. I would defiantly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

My daughter has a rare condition causing recurrent basal cell carcinomas. Dr. Lam has put us in contact with Gorlin Syndrome support groups, and given us his email address if questions occur. He always answers these emails on the same day and gives unstintingly to Sarah. He is wonderful with children, a superb doctor in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394121].votes_count ]]