Dr. Joseph M. Lam

Rate Dr. Joseph M. Lam

Dr. Joseph M. Lam's Ratings

Dr. Lam won over my little one with his amazing bedside manner, his genuine concern and cheery personality. He is very knowledgeable, and if he doesn't have the answer he discusses the issue with colleagues and gets back to you quickly. His staff were wonderful, and helpful. I can't say enough about what a great impression he made with our whole family. And yes, he does do magic tricks! =)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Lam spent time with our family, explaining and even teaching. He was incredibly patient. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Lam was likely the best Dr. I've ever had the privilege to take my children too. His bedside manner was like none I've ever seen before. He was thorough, funny, informative, thoughtful, caring and as my 9yo daughter adds "magical" ... he actually did a magic trick during her treatment. He could/should put on a clinic for other Dr's to learn from. It is very apparent that he loves what he does. Huge kudos for his excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Lam is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever known. He is charming, attentive, has a beautiful way with children (magic tricks and all!) What a kind and lovely person is he. All doctors should aspire to be just like him. If there was a People's Choice Award for doctors, he would have my vote.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Lamb is an amazing doctor. He is extremely nice, good with kids, pleasant and guanine. You can tell that he cares, takes the time to explain things, and addresses all your concerns. I would defiantly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

My daughter has a rare condition causing recurrent basal cell carcinomas. Dr. Lam has put us in contact with Gorlin Syndrome support groups, and given us his email address if questions occur. He always answers these emails on the same day and gives unstintingly to Sarah. He is wonderful with children, a superb doctor in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2013

I accompanied my teenage daughter a few times to see Dr.Lam for her acne. She feels so comfortable with him because he is very patient and kind. He takes the time to explain things to her in such a way that she understands. He's very knowledgeable and has helped her to learn to swallow pills! She had great difficulty and he showed her a link to a website with a step by step. He is the first doctor to ever address this concern. He generally runs on time, not like some offices when you have to wait an hour. His office staff is friendly and courteous on the phone. Great office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr Lam is the best doctor i know. He has taken such good care of my daughter. He calls out of the blue to check up on her health. He is so thorough and truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Lam is an excellent pediatrist . He was patient and helpful, spent enought time explaining the cause and treatment to us, prescribed mild medicines and gave us some good advices. It is a good experience to take my kid to see him. A good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Lam is, without question, the best doctor I've ever met. He's been amazing with my son (who has pigmentary mosaicism and a few hemangiomas) both in office visits in Vancouver and long distance via phone and emails from our home in Kelowna. He has answered all of my emails with prompt, detailed and lengthy replies including research links and photos to help me understand more clearly. Despite my pestering him quite a bit with emails and the odd phonecall (a new mom), he never once made me feel like I was a bother. On the contrary, he stated many times that I shouldn't worry about asking too many questions. I even recently emailed him with a concern about a skin problem I was having and he was kind enough to email me back(again with attached links and photos for further research), though I am not even his patient. I wish that more doctors were half as helpful, informative, and generous with their time and knowledge as Dr. Lam is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394117].votes_count ]]