Rate Dr. David W. Toth

Dr. David W. Toth's Ratings

He listens. Has good manners. Doesn't touch my thyroid in 3 visits so far. How can you tell if its enlarged or has nodules without doing a physical exam? He runs labs and tries to put me on s medication I am allergic to. Call with an emergency? You won't get s call back. Wait a week for test results and never get a doctor but a nurse who then has to ask the doctor who NEVER answers the question. Ask what your TSH T3, T4, RT3 was "uh I don't know I'll have to ask the doctor". I NEVER got a reply. I leave messages that go UNRETURNED. He may have the "bedside manner" thing down but the practice sucks. His knowledge is better than the 3 endos I've been to so far. On and that medication I am allergic to that he wantsctknput me on? Now I wait 6 weeks till my followup to discuss. Yeah looking for a new doc who will TREAT my Hashimotos/Graves diagnoses. All staff needs to be replaced. They are useless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Toth - kind, friendly, empathetic... He actually listend to EVERYTHING, and didn't just pick the "one thing" for which I was referred. Because of that, he found an answer to the issues that had been ignored by others for AT LEAST 10 YEARS. Eternally grateful - would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

This doctor told me I had an abnormal test result and put me on a very strong medication. Well after several months of complications I got a second opinion and the original test was actual NORMAL. I NEVER WAS SICK OR NEEDED MEDICATION. Patient beware!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2013

Dr. Toth is an excellent physician; he took the time to listen and discuss the potential causes and treatment steps. He is one of the best doctors I have had. Thank you to Dr. Toth and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

He was so helpful. I am 24 years old and have been having trouble since i was very young and he believes he can help me, so we are doing tests now to see what we can come up with trying to rule out pos.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

Excellent physician and spends time with the patient. Manages my diabetes very well and will offer his specialty recommendations- ie nutrition couseling,med adjustments, etc. Very personable and prompt. Will follow-up with you regarding any concerns after your apt- ie. how to adjust meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Toth for thyroid issues.He was on time,very knowledgeable, and took time to explain what was needed and to answer any questions. He also called me back personally when I had a question about my follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2010

Great bedside manner; really listened to me and gave me my treatment options. One of the best docs I have ever been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394231].votes_count ]]