Dr. David W. Toth

Rate Dr. David W. Toth

Dr. David W. Toth's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Toth - kind, friendly, empathetic... He actually listend to EVERYTHING, and didn't just pick the "one thing" for which I was referred. Because of that, he found an answer to the issues that had been ignored by others for AT LEAST 10 YEARS. Eternally grateful - would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat!

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

This doctor told me I had an abnormal test result and put me on a very strong medication. Well after several months of complications I got a second opinion and the original test was actual NORMAL. I NEVER WAS SICK OR NEEDED MEDICATION. Patient beware!!

Submitted Sept. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Toth is an excellent physician; he took the time to listen and discuss the potential causes and treatment steps. He is one of the best doctors I have had. Thank you to Dr. Toth and staff.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

He was so helpful. I am 24 years old and have been having trouble since i was very young and he believes he can help me, so we are doing tests now to see what we can come up with trying to rule out pos.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Excellent physician and spends time with the patient. Manages my diabetes very well and will offer his specialty recommendations- ie nutrition couseling,med adjustments, etc. Very personable and prompt. Will follow-up with you regarding any concerns after your apt- ie. how to adjust meds.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Toth for thyroid issues.He was on time,very knowledgeable, and took time to explain what was needed and to answer any questions. He also called me back personally when I had a question about my follow up.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

Great bedside manner; really listened to me and gave me my treatment options. One of the best docs I have ever been to.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2006 | flag