Dr. Eric Prost

Rate Dr. Eric Prost

Dr. Eric Prost's Ratings

I have had a family member with Autism who has seen Dr Prost. While I respect his knowledge base on general psychology, I am not convinced that his knowledge base on the relationship between Autism and various mental health issues is as in depth as it could be. This is not a specific criticism of Dr Prost, it is more an acknowledgement of the lack of professionals skilled in the specialty area of mental health and Autism. In Canada we are limited in resources for these individuals.

Submitted June 10, 2013 | flag

The Best Psychiatrists in Kingston and in Ontario. I have the best service and always; i never had to wait weeks for a document, exampled, an insurance document, etc. Also every appointment i have with him in the lat 4 years, he ALWAYS, treated me with dignity and respect. I think that it is interesting to pin point,that his secretary is as humanistic as Dr Prost is! I newer felt a burden, or a garbage when I needed help from them, unlike other ones.

Submitted May 11, 2013 | flag

I met with Dr. Prost once and he made a deeply favourable impact on me. I found him to be the best psychiatrist that I have ever met and this is after just one visit. I spoke the entire session and I am a very shy person I have never felt so comfortable in the presence of any other pschiatrist.He knew the exact time to ask a question. He treated me with respect. He attentively listened and I did not feel rushed in any way. I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Prost.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Prost for 3 sessions and I have to say, he is absolutely wonderful. He is compassionate and understanding. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

very helpful, very knowledgeable, patient, actually seemed to care about me and what was going on in my life.

Submitted June 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Prost is very kind, compassionate, respectful and very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

I am a patient of Dr Prost. I find him very knowledgeable, respectable, caring and kind. He always made me feel comfortable, even during the worst period of my illness. I am fortunate to have Dr. Prost as my Psychiatrist.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2011 | flag

Have only seen t his doctor one time but was very comfortable with him when most doctors make me uneasy.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag