Rate Dr. Lester L. Beste

Dr. Lester L. Beste's Ratings

Exceded my expectations.Very impressed with Dr Beste and his staff. I recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

Explained what needed to be done. Very courteous and polite! Good doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

I had a twisted wisdom tooth, molar and bicuspid root extracted and Dr. Beste was great. The teeth had to be taken out in pieces. He was friendly and careful and skilled. I am allergic to latex that has caused painful scars and temporary paralysis, and he took extra time to research the anesthetic and the plunger used. He actually called the supplier and then the manufacturer and determined that he should use a different anesthetic that was free of latex. As a result, I had no reaction, and very little swelling. I could talk after the procedure, and only needed an Advil. It healed very well. I recommend Dr. Beste very highly and would go back to him, although I hope I don't need any extractions for a long time. My dentist and her sister had extractions by him. He also does implants, and I'm sure he does that extremely well, too. I was told by staff that when someone has had facial injury in an accident, and needs dental work and repair, he is called to local hospitals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394463].votes_count ]]