Rate Dr. D.T. Ford

Dr. D.T. Ford's Ratings

From the very beginning to the end of breast reduction procedure, Dr. Ford and his staff were incredible. Dr. Ford is a very professional and soft spoken man who's work is as close to perfection as it gets. Very little scarring and I am only 4 weeks after surgery and both breasts appear to be very even in size. I can't thank Dr. Ford and his staff enough for making this such a positive experience in all aspects. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Ford to anyone who asks me about the procedure or indicates an interest in plastic surgery. Why settle for less when you can have the best and that is Dr. Ford!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Excellent experience and results following eyelid and facelift procedures. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Who can say anything bad about the handsome and talented Dr. Ford !!!! He is simply the best Plastic Surgeon. I am a RN, and very picky...after all we see the good and the bad. He is meticulous, professional, kind, calm, and need I mention this is his GIFT. I have just had a Breast Reduction, Lipo to inner thighs and hips. I, have the breasts of an 18 yr old. I had a Tummy Tuck, with Muscle Repair by Dr. Ford 8 yrs ago and I continue to have abs of steel. I have sent many patients to him and he has given them the utmost in results. I have seen Dr. Ford weekly, and he has given me the best post op care. Catherine, his assistant is also professional, kind, and frankly soothing. You will be so happy you choose him. I trust this man with my Life.

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

I have recently completed bilateral breast reconstruction followed by nipple and areola reconstruction. My efforts to find the best surgeon led me to Dr. Ford. My surgical results are amazing and I couldn't be happier. Dr. Ford always took the time to give me the information I needed to make the best decisions for me. He listened to me about my expected outcomes and this was valued. His office staff is efficent, effective and reachable and when I had questions or conerns, they would communicate promptly with him and get back to me with answers. When needed, he would call me back directly. After 1 surgery just before a holiday, he provided me with his pager number in case I needed to reach him (which I did and he called back within minutes). These best practices demonstrate Dr. Ford's compassion and dedication to patient care. I will always be grateful to Dr. Ford for making me look and feel 'whole' again. This is an amazing doctor and surgeon who cares.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

Went to Derek Ford for a Ptosis repair on my left eye. He advised that I required the ptosis repair on both eyes recommended blepharoplasty on both eyes. 1 week after first surgery my left eye ptosis returned. He agreed to repeat the ptosis about 5 months later - same result. When I went back he blamed the contour of my eye and said if I wanted him to repeat the surgery I would have to on a waiting list at Lakeridge Hospital as "I had to pay for use of the OR and staff for the 2nd surgery myself" (darn right as you didn't get it right the first time"). 2 years later and I went to an Occular Plastic Surgeon who has completed the Ptosis repair without any issues. Dr Ford should have been more forthright with me and told me that he this was not his specialty - instead he did the blepharoplasty which left me with a large fat deposit beneath 1 eye and having to have spend a further $2200 to repair Ptosis. Would not recommend Ford for this type of surgery at all.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Over the past year or so, Dr. Ford has performed two fairly extensive facial procedures for me. Dr. Ford is meticulous in his work and does a very nice job. He is very accessible both before and after surgery and is very knowledgeable and patient regarding any questions or concerns you might have. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr.Ford! He did an incredible job with my breast reduction! His work is neat, clean, and VERY well done! Dr Ford is a very kind, soft-spoken, knowledgeable doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! He made this a very positive experience for me!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2013 | flag

I lost over 70 pounds and felt really good about myself. In September Dr. Ford performed breast augmentation. Today I feel beautiful about myself! Thank you Dr. Ford for giving me so much confidence in myself. There is not enough words to describe how happy I am with a job well done. BRAVO God Bless

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

great experience with this very kind, patient and knowledgable Dr.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2012 | flag