Dr. Denzil Nair

Dr. Denzil Nair

Rate Dr. Denzil Nair

Dr. Denzil Nair's Ratings

I went to see Dr. Nair in his Langley office because of a referral from my dentist. I was a little intimidated when I first saw him since he is very handsome, however, he won me over even more with his extensive knowledge and experience with removing wisdom teeth. I had a nerve that was very close to the root so my dentist did not feel confident enough to extract it. Dr. Nair did an amazing job and I had little swelling and very little downtime. Dr. Nair is very sure of his work, which I initially thought was arrogance. Regardless, I felt like I was in very good and experienced hands and really don't need all of the fluff. It turns out that he is a wonderful and loving family man and showed me pictures of his 2 boys and beautiful 8 month old baby girl. I feel ashamed that I judged him at first. I am recommending him to everyone ( including all of my girlfriends - doesn't everyone want a hot dentist? )

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014 | flag

Because I recently moved to the Langley area, I was searching for a dentist and was recommended Dr. Nair. We all have know the stress of visiting a new dentist and the unknown that awaits us. But upon arriving and Meeting Dr. Nair I immediately felt like I made the right choice. He was thorough and knowledgeable about my questions regarding having my front crowns replaced ( they looked "fake" and were 5 years old) and whitening my permanent teeth before the procedure. I went from a smile that looked artificial to a very bright natural smile thanks to Dr. Nair and his helpful advice regarding switching out my old crowns and achieving my ideal smile. Thank you for the perfect SMILE :)

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Great office, excellent staff. Dr. Nair is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I have ultimate confidence in his abilities and recommend him to everyone I know.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Nairs office to have my wisdom teeth taken out. From my consultation to my surgery I found Dr Nair very professional and appreciated that he explained everything, every step of the way. He even called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. I have already recommended Dr Nairs office to my friends and family.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr Nair was great! I felt no pain when I had three fillings and two implants. He was very sweet and had a very caring and calm bedside manner. My family all sees dr.nair and we adore him.

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

this dentist did not wait for the freezing to take hold and pulled my teeth anyways, was not happy my appointment was for 9 & even with filling out forms everything was done by 9 35 . My teeth were not frozen even after I told him he said he put alot of freezing in and I would just have to deal with it!!! Yes he did put alot in but never waited at all then when I wanted to see my teeth Iwas told my teeth were a bio hazard !!!! My mouth was still frozen by 10 pm so maybe he could have waited....

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Went for a consultation as I was very concerned about a surgical procedure. I felt very confused after talking with dr nair as he went into details that did not seem to pertain to my concerns. He seemed more preoccupied with the baby in his arms than talking with me. His assistant explained everything in terms that I understood which made it much clearer and put my mind at ease. I may look for a second option as dr nair does not appear to be fully engaged in his work!

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Brutal experience. Do NOT go to this office. He's now cancelled my appointment twice, most likely has something more important to do...I'm now looking for a new dentist.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

I had a consult visit with Dr Nair for wisdom teeth extractions.His staff did most of the "explaining" .Thanks but no thanks I thought I was getting a consult with a DENTIST, not his receptionist or assistant.

Submitted March 13, 2014 | flag

I went to see Dr. Nair on a recommendation from a friend. I have always been terrified of the dentist and typically took anti-anxiety medication before going even for a check up. He sat down with me and explained all my options and the procedures and was very patient. I decided on partial dentures. I just wanted to have a nice smile again. He introduced me to IV sedation, which was very comforting. The procedure was comfortable and painless. His team was very diligent about preparing me for the appointment and followed up with me after the appointment to check on me. I have never had a dentist do that before. I highly recommend Dr. Nair and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2014 | flag