You may also like

Rate Dr. Denzil Nair

Dr. Denzil Nair's Ratings

Best of the best! Dr Nair took out my wisdom teeth last week. I was in so much pain and luckily he got me in quickly. The consult was informative, procedure was quick, and little recovery time needed! I was happy that I didn't have to take time off work. I am now pain free - Thank you Dr Nair!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I saw Dr. Nair for the first time this week in Langley to get two fillings ( 1 small and 1 large ) and a tooth taken out. I really liked the NO CONSULT FEE since most dentist charge for the first appointment ( my other guy charged $160). To be honest I don't like going to the dentist, but Dr. Nair and his staff quickly made me feel at ease. I started talking to Dr. Nair about the Whitecaps - He is a huge fan like me. My appointment was quick and pain free with no recovery issues. He is a very nice guy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

GREAT DENTIST. I have been a patient of Dr. Nair's for many years and my entire family sees him. He is very sweet and always remembers the smallest details about my family which means a lot to me - shows me that we are not just $$$ to him. My family will not go anywhere else and we actually travel from Vancouver to see him. He is well worth the 30 minute travel time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I was referred to Nr. Nair by my dentist. I was worried about going in for a wisdom tooth extraction, but Dr. Nair was amazing and answered all of my questions and was sedated for my procedure. I had a speedy recovery and the Dr. and his team gave me all of the info I needed to make sure that all post surgery care was a breeze.

Dr. Nair is a nice, family oriented guy - totally helps that I can bring my kids with me to my appt, is caring with extensive knowledge and he and his team were fully able to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommending using Dr. Nair for your dental needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

This is the worst dentist I have ever been too. I would never recommend ANYONE to see Dr. Nair. He is arrogant and only cares about taking your money. He walks in and out the door as I am waiting to go in for my appointment and once he saw me I felt like he did not care about my questions and brushed them aside. The below comment makes me laugh "a no bs straight shooter" he is ALL bs. I will not be returning and hope others do not either

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2728706].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

Dr. Nair is a no bs straight shooter. I can't stand the cr$p I have had to put up with past dentists and he rides a motorcycle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I think he is a great dentist. His staff is always sincere and answers all your questions. Dr. Nair is a very knowledgeable person. He takes time to study your case and issues and comes up with a viable solution. He always discussed the available options before moving on with your case. He personally follows up with his patients too. I have never heard or seen any doctor/dentist calling back their patients to find out about their recovery. All in all, you will have a great and hassle free experience at his clinics.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2695211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Always new staff when I go in there, the dentist is always rushing me and I got the worst filling there I would never go back!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

GREAT DENTIST! Dr. Nair took out my wisdom teeth with IV sedation and it was seamless. I was impressed the first time I met him and knew I was in good hands. I really appreciate everything he did for me given my difficult wisdom teeth situation that my normal dentist could not take out. He was worth the commute from Vancouver. Thank you Dr. Nair you really are an exceptional dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631284].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Nair to remove two of my teeth under IV sedation. I am terrified of the dentist due to some trauma when I was younger, however, Dr. Nair was very comforting and took extra ti,e to explain everything to me and my daughter who came with me. I was very impressed how pain free the experience was from the start of the IV sedation to the freezing to the healing. I will not see anyone else, Amazing dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624362].votes_count ]]