Rate Dr. Denzil Nair

Dr. Denzil Nair's Ratings

GREAT DENTIST! Dr. Nair took out my wisdom teeth with IV sedation and it was seamless. I was impressed the first time I met him and knew I was in good hands. I really appreciate everything he did for me given my difficult wisdom teeth situation that my normal dentist could not take out. He was worth the commute from Vancouver. Thank you Dr. Nair you really are an exceptional dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631284].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I saw Dr. Nair to remove two of my teeth under IV sedation. I am terrified of the dentist due to some trauma when I was younger, however, Dr. Nair was very comforting and took extra ti,e to explain everything to me and my daughter who came with me. I was very impressed how pain free the experience was from the start of the IV sedation to the freezing to the healing. I will not see anyone else, Amazing dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Very Caring Dentist. I had one of my teeth removed by Dr.Nair under IV sedation and it was a dream with no pain and I had a very speedy recovery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Saw this dentist on recommendation from online and reading the good comments here, was left with infection and could not get Dr nair on the phone, At least not for a few days... not properly sedated and later was told he just can't do what he had said he would do and I was left with holes in my mouth and put on antibiotics after going to the emergency Department...Will never see him again and urge others to carefully decide because there are many other doctors out there that are qualified and went to schools and also know what they're doing.and his staff are extremely rude except for one of the ladies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620059].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Worst experience ever. Read on his website that he has all these credentials and does surgeries but he could not get me numb at all and kept injecting me over and over and then start but it would hurt alot. Will never ever go here again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610815].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I went to see Dr. Nair in his Langley office because of a referral from my dentist. I was a little intimidated when I first saw him since he is very handsome, however, he won me over even more with his extensive knowledge and experience with removing wisdom teeth. I had a nerve that was very close to the root so my dentist did not feel confident enough to extract it. Dr. Nair did an amazing job and I had little swelling and very little downtime. Dr. Nair is very sure of his work, which I initially thought was arrogance. Regardless, I felt like I was in very good and experienced hands and really don't need all of the fluff. It turns out that he is a wonderful and loving family man and showed me pictures of his 2 boys and beautiful 8 month old baby girl. I feel ashamed that I judged him at first. I am recommending him to everyone ( including all of my girlfriends - doesn't everyone want a hot dentist? )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2478068].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Because I recently moved to the Langley area, I was searching for a dentist and was recommended Dr. Nair. We all have know the stress of visiting a new dentist and the unknown that awaits us. But upon arriving and Meeting Dr. Nair I immediately felt like I made the right choice. He was thorough and knowledgeable about my questions regarding having my front crowns replaced ( they looked "fake" and were 5 years old) and whitening my permanent teeth before the procedure. I went from a smile that looked artificial to a very bright natural smile thanks to Dr. Nair and his helpful advice regarding switching out my old crowns and achieving my ideal smile. Thank you for the perfect SMILE :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357308].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 6, 2014

Great office, excellent staff. Dr. Nair is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I have ultimate confidence in his abilities and recommend him to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I went to Dr Nairs office to have my wisdom teeth taken out. From my consultation to my surgery I found Dr Nair very professional and appreciated that he explained everything, every step of the way. He even called me the night of my surgery to see how I was doing. I have already recommended Dr Nairs office to my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr Nair was great! I felt no pain when I had three fillings and two implants. He was very sweet and had a very caring and calm bedside manner. My family all sees dr.nair and we adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357305].votes_count ]]