Rate Dr. Mark L. Brandon

Dr. Mark L. Brandon's Ratings

Dr. Brandon seems like a good doctor but I dont think its reasonable to wait ovwr 2 hrs to be seen! At least provide wifi or put the TV on when the wait is that long being that ypu dont get a 4g signal in the basement office!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Dr Brandon is great, I never questioned anything he had told me and put my full trust in him from the time I met him. Breaking my femur was horrible but I feel confident about everything he had done to put me on the road to recovery. After a month from the surgery I have seen so much improvement in myself. He really knows his practice and is a nice person who works very hard at his profession. I will always recommend him and I'm sure many others feel the same way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Dr.Brandon is GREAT! I like him very much. But his staff is the WORST!!!!! They are very rude and not helpful at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr Brandon is a highly qualified surgeon right here on Staten Island.I did extensive research on the Dr and the ACl surgery he was going to perform on my son. He answered all my questions and his responses were consistent with what I had read.We are very happy with Dr Brandon and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2012

DR. BRANDON IS A GREAT DOCTOR! DR. BRANDON EXPLAINED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY INJURY AND IS ALWAYS THERE IF YOU NEED HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr Brandon preformed surgery 12/23/09 on my trimalleolar ankle fracture basically shattered the ankle and nerves tendons and ligaments were badly damaged, he explained to be in the hospital and than be surgery what he would do. He took almost 5 hrs to rebuild the ankle 3 steel plates and 3 screws , 55 wks later Im about 75% and getting stronger thanks to the Doctor's excellent work, and he really understands Ortho medicine. I highly recommend Dr Brandon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Brandon is an amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable, and I believe he truly cares about his patients. He takes great pride in his work and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Very knowledgeable, pleasant, excellent bedside manner. Seems very caring & community oriented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][394878].votes_count ]]