Rate Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Dr. M.B. Shokravi's Ratings

Very Knowledgeable and clearly explains everything very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Good listener. Very knowledgeable . Explains clearly. Gained my trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Allways answering machin . Staff 0 . Rush rush rush all the time .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional doctor I have ever seen. He is very intelligent, kind and proactive. His staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357400].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Great doctor if only his front office wasn't such a mess. If you phone to change an appointment, chances are you'll reach voice mail - only the mail box is always, always full. No email address. No fax number to leave a message in an alternative way. Fax? Fail to the front office. An outstanding pass to the doctor himself.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2357399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

The first time I saw him, more than 10 years ago, he was far ahead of his time in recording information electronically and as thorough as I could have expected. More recently, he has diagnosed moles as suspicious, and thank goodness he did. I'm at a loss to understand any negative comments on this site. He and Liz have always been highly efficient, attentive and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional dermatologist I have ever been referred to. Direct, knowledgeable, proactive and a great manner. His office fit me in the day after I called for an appointment when I had a mole that needed to be removed for testing. Recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Shokravi for about five years now - he has treated a skin cancer condition. I find him to be highly knowledgeable, quickly providing an accurate diagnosis and referring me to a surgeon. My follow up appointments have resulted in thorough check ups. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Dr. Shokravi has a very busy schedule due to the lack of dermatologists who are willing to stay in this province. I'm grateful he's here. Given the time constraints of his schedule, he's excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][395869].votes_count ]]