You may also like

Rate Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Dr. M.B. Shokravi's Ratings

I have been to multiple dermatologists before to help treat my stage 2 skin cancer, Doctor Shokravi has been the best doctor I have visited. He helped cure my cancer and saved my life. I would recommend him to anyone. He is always punctual, very knowledgable and very helpful, his staff is also very compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Very good doctor. Very helpful with an excellent secretary. Punctual and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2796677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Very Knowledgeable and clearly explains everything very well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Good listener. Very knowledgeable . Explains clearly. Gained my trust.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Allways answering machin . Staff 0 . Rush rush rush all the time .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional doctor I have ever seen. He is very intelligent, kind and proactive. His staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2357401].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Great doctor if only his front office wasn't such a mess. If you phone to change an appointment, chances are you'll reach voice mail - only the mail box is always, always full. No email address. No fax number to leave a message in an alternative way. Fax? Fail to the front office. An outstanding pass to the doctor himself.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2357399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

The first time I saw him, more than 10 years ago, he was far ahead of his time in recording information electronically and as thorough as I could have expected. More recently, he has diagnosed moles as suspicious, and thank goodness he did. I'm at a loss to understand any negative comments on this site. He and Liz have always been highly efficient, attentive and prompt.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][395872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional dermatologist I have ever been referred to. Direct, knowledgeable, proactive and a great manner. His office fit me in the day after I called for an appointment when I had a mole that needed to be removed for testing. Recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][395871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Shokravi for about five years now - he has treated a skin cancer condition. I find him to be highly knowledgeable, quickly providing an accurate diagnosis and referring me to a surgeon. My follow up appointments have resulted in thorough check ups. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][395870].votes_count ]]