Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Rate Dr. M.B. Shokravi

Dr. M.B. Shokravi's Ratings

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional doctor I have ever seen. He is very intelligent, kind and proactive. His staff is great. I would recommend him to anyone!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Great doctor if only his front office wasn't such a mess. If you phone to change an appointment, chances are you'll reach voice mail - only the mail box is always, always full. No email address. No fax number to leave a message in an alternative way. Fax? Fail to the front office. An outstanding pass to the doctor himself.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

The first time I saw him, more than 10 years ago, he was far ahead of his time in recording information electronically and as thorough as I could have expected. More recently, he has diagnosed moles as suspicious, and thank goodness he did. I'm at a loss to understand any negative comments on this site. He and Liz have always been highly efficient, attentive and prompt.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Shokravi is the most professional dermatologist I have ever been referred to. Direct, knowledgeable, proactive and a great manner. His office fit me in the day after I called for an appointment when I had a mole that needed to be removed for testing. Recommend him highly!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Shokravi for about five years now - he has treated a skin cancer condition. I find him to be highly knowledgeable, quickly providing an accurate diagnosis and referring me to a surgeon. My follow up appointments have resulted in thorough check ups. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Shokravi has a very busy schedule due to the lack of dermatologists who are willing to stay in this province. I'm grateful he's here. Given the time constraints of his schedule, he's excellent.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor. Listens to your concerns and does try to treat you as best as he can. He is not one to try to sell you a treatment he does not believe in. My wife , kids and mom all have been very happy with him and his staff.I recommend him to anyone who prefers quality care over some hyped up treatment.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Negative comments must be coming from low-educated people; rate Dr. Shokravi for yourself. Dr. Shokravi is a very good doctor. I have been seeing him for years, my family and I recommend him to friends. Hypochondriacs should just stick with the internet for their medical advice!

Submitted April 28, 2012 | flag

THIS IS THE WORST DERMATOLOGIST EVERRR! He wouldn't even listen to you or ask about your problem. always on the run, and not helpful at all

Submitted Jan. 12, 2012 | flag