Rate Dr. Nitin Chhabra

Dr. Nitin Chhabra's Ratings

I met and spoke with Dr. Chhabra for about 30 minutes my FIRST VISIT. In the next 2 1/2 years, I didn't speak to him at all, except for brief small talk before an epidural. You will NEVER get a person when you call, you must leave a message. The doctors will never call you back. Even the physicians assistants won't call you back. Only the nurses. Shame on me for letting them treat me for so long. These doctors, physicians assistants, and nurses DO NOT CARE ABOUT PATIENTS. They care about insurance, scheduling costly procedures, and I don't know what, but it certainly wasn't my health they were focused on. The callback nurse, Gladys, is very rude, doesn't listen, and frequently didn't relay my messages to the Dr. or P.A. They will call you back, but they won't help you. The records department is the same. It's been weeks and I still don't have my records. Find a doctor who really cares about you, and wants to help you. Don't get stuck with Chhabra like I did, stuck on auto repeat, suffering, while he rakes in the bucks. He flat out doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

In my opinion the man is an ass, never of any true help. You might think this 'sour grapes', but please consider: whenever I would mention to his own staff that I thought he was being an ass, they would not argue with me, they would not disagree. Even his colleagues didn't disagree with me - they only made excuses. His staff are good people but obvious affected by his demeanor. In fairness, when I first went to Birmingham Pain, I was promised they would help, work with with me. And they did. It was good, never treated as a drug seeker - until I was shifted to Dr. Chhabra. In my opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Really took the time to find out everything and set up a plan to help, not just write a script and send you on your way!! His P.A. is just as great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396029].votes_count ]]