Rate Dr. Jay A. Zimmerman

Dr. Jay A. Zimmerman's Ratings

Dr, Z is a truly outstanding dentist! My husband and I have been patients since 2001. I just had veneers placed on my front teeth and they look fabulous. He and the staff (especially Tina) have been very caring, friendly, and helpful through the years.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Excellent, honest caring dentist. The best Dentist I have ever had. Havr been using him for almost 10 years.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Zimmerman has been my dentist for the past 12 years, and he's the best dentist I've ever had. Quality of work is top notch, and he and his staff are friendly and caring.

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Z. works very hard to make sure you are comfortable while doing the work. You can also tell he takes great pride in what he does and is always looking for the best options -new/better methods - for his patient. I am glad he explains options in detail, unlike one of the others to comment. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

Nice guy, tends to over explain. Staff tells me who other patients are - what ever happened to HIPAA rules of confidentiality?

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Z has been my dentist for years. He and his staff are patient, flexible and very friendly. When there are choices to be made, Dr. Z always explains the options thoroughly and I've never ever felt that he recommended work that wasn't necessary. My periodontist, who is considered tops in the area, has commented on the high quality of work Dr. Z does. I couldn't recommend him more hightly.

Submitted July 17, 2010 | flag

Been seeing Dr Zimmerman for many years. He has provided excellent work, none of which has ever caused me an issue.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Thanks for helping our family. You are a great dentist.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag