Rate Dr. Tim Prieur

Dr. Tim Prieur's Ratings

Tim Prieur treats you like family and his staff are wonderful! Yvonne is so compassionate. I started seeing Dr. Prieur after Dr. Sommerville as well.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I had the best Pediatric Cardiologist in the world, Dr. Sommerville but I had to move to an Adult Cardiologist and there is none better than Dr. Prieur. I have seen him for more than 15 years and 4 pacemakers later I still trust him and Yvonne to take care of me.

Submitted March 3, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Prieur for close to 20 years now. He was recommended to me by Dr. Sommervale. Dr. Prieur is one of the best doctors you could ever ask for. Yvonne who works with Dr. Prieur has been so kind to me and my family. The two of them are a great team and I am so blessed to have them looking after me.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Excellent Dr. I have a very rare heart defect and he had helped me considerably

Submitted June 1, 2013 | flag

A very helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He knows what he's talking and always puts his patients first. Glad I'm his patient.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

An amazing Dr. with amazing bedside manner. Makes you comfortable, you never feel rushed and he truly cares.

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Prieur is very wise and friendly! I am a young patient (compared to most in the waiting room..) and he always makes me feel at ease. He takes time to ask me about my life with every visit and his sincere approach to his practice keeps me very happy!

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

Excellent Cardiologist - smart, approachable and knowledgeable - What else do you need in a Dr?

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

Dr Patrick Ma had handled a series of heart examinations for me and never responded to questions about the outcome that were important to underatsnd for inasurance reasons. My GP finally discovered that Dr Prieur had processed ny echo cardiogram and we had an answer from him within hours of our query. Dr. Ma was either too busy or indifferent to our problem. I plan to see Dr. Prieur in the furure and not Dr. Ma.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag