Dr. Stan Dubickas

Dr. Stan Dubickas

Rate Dr. Stan Dubickas

Dr. Stan Dubickas's Ratings

Wonderful dentist and his caring and supportive staff. They treat me and my wife like family. Dr.Dubickas has excellent skills and knowledge. Aldona (his wife) is absolutely the best hygienist that we ever had. They treat us like family. Can't say enough about this pleasant office.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Fantastic dentist. And his wife who is the hygenist is equally good. She was very thorough and my teeth feel amazing after the cleaning. She also doesn't let me get away with slacking off either. My whole family goes to Dr. Dubickas and we can't say enough good things.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I can't give Dr. Dubickas enough accolades. I'm so very thankful that he is my dentist. He and his staff have taken excellent care of my teeth and I still have all my teeth. I give them total credit for that. I would never consider going to anyone else. If you value your teeth and wish to keep them healthy call Dr. Dubickas. You can't go wrong BR

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I've all kinds of experiences with dentists as I have been trying to find a good one for a while. I had finally found a great one in Etobicoke, but found the drive too far when I moved back to Burlington. I was going to another burlington dentist with a fancy office and fish tank, but the service wasn't what I expected and the price was very high. I was recommended Dr Dubickas through my sister and I can only say that him and his staff are great. The cleaning I got was super thorough and she was very careful. The bonus on top of everything was that the fees didnt' exceed the ODA fee schedule. Him and his wife (hygenist) were just as good as my experience in Etobicoke and I was paying and arm and a leg there (although glady). I highly recommend this dentist to anyone in the Burlington area. Remember, a fancy office and location only result in higher fees and the need to recoup money somewhere else... your mouth.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Best dentist and staff I've ever experienced. He's so good that I when I moved an hour away, I kept Dr. Stan as my dentist.

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

My wife and I are new to Burlington and found the best Dentist we have ever experienced. Dr. Dubickas has taken away our anxiety about visiting the Dentist. He calmly talks you through the process and before you know it the procedure is done. His staff is caring and gentle and helps to allay our fear of the Dental Office. Both my wife and I recently had work done and we wanted to share our positive experiences. Thank you Dr. Dubickas and staff.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Great Office, Great Staff. Always helpful and on time. Would highly recommend this office

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

amazing dentist, very professional, we make the trip to Burlington from Toronto gladly !

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Excellent Dentist & staff. If you're looking for a great Dentist, Dr. Dubickas is the right choice. I've been a patient for 4 years. Love the idea that everything is explained during the procedures. Friendly interactions with all staff; front desk, assistants & hygienist (his wife). They know when to be serious and they have an appropriate sense of humour. I'll be a life-long patient; or at least until Dr. Dubickas retires ;(

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Hygenist was rough and rude, ruined the work I had just gotten done by the doctor then had the nerve to deny she had done it. Would not EVER go there again.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag