Rate Dr. Stan Dubickas

Dr. Stan Dubickas's Ratings

Having worked in the Dental Field for 10 years, I developed clear, valuable knowledge of What is the" truth" in both administrative and Dental/Hygienist behavior (s) and Dr. Stan Dubickas and staff are remarkable in the delivery of All services required. I have utilized there services fluently and give them a 5 star rating! I attend there facility twice per year and feel much healthier because of there staff. If you are new to Burlington , do not hesitate to maximize your dental requirements at Dr. S. Dubickas office. I drive from Galt (Cambridge) for there service. It is a privilege to know there personable, and knowledgeable staff.
C. Barry

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Stan for about 4 years now. He is an amazing dentist - always doing his best to make things right in my mouth! His staff is equally amazing! Aldona goes out of her way to help always exceeding expectations. Samantha and Kristen are also phenomenal. A great team to look after the entire family's dental needs, with care, compassion and up to date knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Wonderful dentist and his caring and supportive staff. They treat me and my wife like family. Dr.Dubickas has excellent skills and knowledge. Aldona (his wife) is absolutely the best hygienist that we ever had. They treat us like family. Can't say enough about this pleasant office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Fantastic dentist. And his wife who is the hygenist is equally good. She was very thorough and my teeth feel amazing after the cleaning. She also doesn't let me get away with slacking off either. My whole family goes to Dr. Dubickas and we can't say enough good things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I can't give Dr. Dubickas enough accolades. I'm so very thankful that he is my dentist. He and his staff have taken excellent care of my teeth and I still have all my teeth. I give them total credit for that. I would never consider going to anyone else. If you value your teeth and wish to keep them healthy call Dr. Dubickas. You can't go wrong
BR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I've all kinds of experiences with dentists as I have been trying to find a good one for a while. I had finally found a great one in Etobicoke, but found the drive too far when I moved back to Burlington. I was going to another burlington dentist with a fancy office and fish tank, but the service wasn't what I expected and the price was very high.

I was recommended Dr Dubickas through my sister and I can only say that him and his staff are great. The cleaning I got was super thorough and she was very careful. The bonus on top of everything was that the fees didnt' exceed the ODA fee schedule. Him and his wife (hygenist) were just as good as my experience in Etobicoke and I was paying and arm and a leg there (although glady). I highly recommend this dentist to anyone in the Burlington area. Remember, a fancy office and location only result in higher fees and the need to recoup money somewhere else... your mouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Best dentist and staff I've ever experienced. He's so good that I when I moved an hour away, I kept Dr. Stan as my dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My wife and I are new to Burlington and found the best Dentist we have ever experienced. Dr. Dubickas has taken away our anxiety about visiting the Dentist. He calmly talks you through the process and before you know it the procedure is done. His staff is caring and gentle and helps to allay our fear of the Dental Office. Both my wife and I recently had work done and we wanted to share our positive experiences. Thank you Dr. Dubickas and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Great Office, Great Staff. Always helpful and on time. Would highly recommend this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2357432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

amazing dentist, very professional, we make the trip to Burlington from Toronto gladly !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396240].votes_count ]]