Dr. Leisha Ostrowski

Rate Dr. Leisha Ostrowski

Dr. Leisha Ostrowski's Ratings

Dr. Ostrowski is an outstanding doctor. She is very knowledgeable and if she doesn't know the answer she'll refer you on to help you find an answer. Her listening skills are outstanding and very compassionate. The best GP I've ever had. 17 specialists couldn't find an answer for me but she helped me work through my issues once the cause was identified. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ostrowski has been an excellent doctor to my husband and I for the past 4 years of our life in Caledon. Always punctual and never rushing through the appointment, you are always sure that she is listening - I have had a few other doctors in other towns that seem almost like they don't have time for your 'insignificant' issues but Dr. Ostrowski is not like that - She is concerned about what you have to say no matter how small the topic, and provides intelligent avenues & suggestions for you both to follow next. Dr. Ostrowski helped me through my early miscarriage and even called my house to check in at 8pm a couple days after to have a very reassuring talk with me. I'm very pleased to have her as our family doctor :)

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ostrowski is the best doctor I have had in my 42 years. I have been with her for 8 years now and she is the best. Very friendly and great with the entire family. Very genuine. Not only is she our family doctor but we see her and her family quite often in town and she always takes the time to say hi. She refers you to a specialist if she has any question about your health that she man not be able to answer. I would never leave her practice. All the staff at her practice are great as well. If you for some reason can't see her personally you can see one of her co-workers or the nurse.

Submitted July 30, 2013 | flag

Love her! I have moved out of Orangeville and I still use Dr.Ostrowski for myself and my Family. I drive an hour and 30 mins to see her. I trust her and I love her way of care for my Family. She knows her stuff and does go out of her way for you. Thank you Dr O

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ostrowski saved my life. She is thorough and if she suspects anything she will have it checked or send you to a specialist. My husband and I have had her for our doctor for a number of years and she has always made us feel like we are important to her and that she cares about our health. I feel very blessed to have her as my doctor.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. Ostrowski is a kind and genuine practitioner who makes you feel like your need is important, regardless of how big or small the issue. She has helped me through a number of diffferent situations and treats me and my family very well. I am impressed with how quickly she follows up with her patients after tests/scans and how she (her staff) periodically check-up on me to "see how I'm doing". She is skilled, sensitive and by far, the best MD I have ever met. I would drive 4 hours to see her rather then wait in a walk-in for 2. Thank you for all you have done, Dr. Ostrowski. You're one of a kind.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ostrowski is very pro-active, patient and professional.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2012 | flag

Very nice and knows what she is talking about. I have had a few family dr and she is so far the best that I have had. Being a mother herself she is very knowledgeable on stuff for children.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

This dr. is a pleasant person and seems to know her stuff. She is quick to send you for further help if needed.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Great doctor who knows her own limitations. Rarely late. Open to ideas and your input.

Submitted April 22, 2011 | flag