Rate Dr. Daniel Yamini

Dr. Daniel Yamini's Ratings

Honest, spent a lot of time with me and did an amazing job. I had mini lipo on my hips and the recovery and massive difference was easy and looks perfect. I'm very happy and would refer him to anyone looking for a great plastic surgeon.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

When deciding on liposuction and a breast augmentation, I placed many calls and had two previous consultations with other surgeons. I was one day away from placing a down payment with a surgeon in a different city, I felt uneasy with the surgeon and was having second thoughts on cosmetic surgery altogether. I decided to trust my instinct and called Dr. Yamini’s office. My consultant Colleen was a gem! I felt so comfortable and immediately trusted her. She is very knowledgeable and completely put me at ease. Dr. Yamini is very informative and went through all of my concerns. The morning of my surgery I felt so calm, the only emotion I had was pure excitement. . One thing about Dr. Yamini that has impressed me to no end is his work ethic. The evening of my surgery he took time long after working hours to come to my hotel room and personally check on me. Dr. Yamini and his staff are simply the best! SunSet Cosmetic Surgery is the best decision I have ever made for myself.I love my body!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

I can not thank Dr. Yamini enough for what he did for me! He corrected an awful work of another doctor on one of my breasts. He exceeded my expectations and beyond. My breast looks and feels amazing. He not just attentive, but very detail oriented and a perfectionist. I only wish I found him earlier!!! The staff is also amazing...will definitely recommend Daniel Yamini and his office to all.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

I researched this procedures (breast augmentation) very thoroughly and visited several surgeons before finding Dr. Yamini. He is excellent and took great care to make me comfortable throughout the process and give me a beautiful chest after 2 kids took their toll. I am very happy.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2009 | flag