Rate Dr. Natasha A. Rodgers

Dr. Natasha A. Rodgers's Ratings

Dr. Rodgers is amazing! My daughter is 2 and Dr. Rodgers has been her doctor since she was 2 months old! Dr. Rodgers ha always been so patient with me (I always had tons of questions) and always sends me home with printouts that answers all of my major questions. She also always tells me how well my daughter is doing and how smart she is, which makes me feel like she really cares and loves her job!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Amazing doctor who takes her time with our infant daughter. I always feel like she's answered all my questions and I never feel rushed. She seems very confident in her advice and prints out step by step directions to send home if we ever have any questions. I'm happy we have her for our pediatrician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

Dr. Rodgers is part of a multi-Dr pediatric group, but we request her as much as possible. She is young, bright, and friendly. She is always willing to answer questions and we never feel rushed when we are with her. She even makes my pre-teen boy feel comfortable with a female Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][396674].votes_count ]]